Kamala sympathizes with Gaza victims and pledges to end massacre. Israeli ministers lash out

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
"i see you and i hear you"

"i will not be silent"

juelz-talking.gif
Exactly she never called out Israel. Just ambiguous “its bad what happening” apologist babble

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah Kamala was disliked. Let's kill that noise, you don't raise the money she raised and not make it to even the voting stage if people actually like you.

If reparations can be structured in a way to cause minimal inflationary damage (and it can be) nobody's flipping sides over it.

If you can fix your mind to believe the debatably worst Democrat President candidate of all time (based on money raised and where she dropped in her only Presidential campagin) can beat one of the strongest most cult following, influential and powerful Republican figures in the average millennial lifetime with 4 months of campaigning....

I don't want to see you fix your fingers to type shyt negative about reparations or a reparations movement. You're borderline c00ning to me at this point. Not a serious or rational thinker at all.
Kamala was flip flopping on issues that were changing in real time. The bernie bros have their agenda and biden was just old faithful.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't understand how wanting that bullshyt to be over out there is "bad".
The US isnt a passive observer. We’re arming Israel WIHILE they're bombing those innocent women and children. We’re also providing them diplomatic cover in the UN.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Kamala was flip flopping on issues that were changing in real time. The bernie bros have their agenda and biden was just old faithful.
We know she ran an absolutely garbage campaign and stood on nothing. That's why nobody liked her. And she's got a quitter/front running nature about her which is why she didn't even make it to the voting stages of the primary.

More reasons why nobody rocks with her and nobody has changed their opinion on her while she was VP. She was given the border as her only assignment and for years that was a job done so poorly people contemplating flipping Republican over it. What's she gonna do when the Trump campaign let's the world know she was the one in charge of the border? Foh with any realism talk while you're pushing a Kamala Harris for President narrative. You need to use the same level of creativity in your thinking for black issues.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We know she ran an absolutely garbage campaign and stood on nothing. That's why nobody liked her. And she's got a quitter/front running nature about her which is why she didn't even make it to the voting stages of the primary.

More reasons why nobody rocks with her and nobody has changed their opinion on her while she was VP. She was given the border as her only assignment and for years that was a job done so poorly people contemplating flipping Republican over it. What's she gonna do when the Trump campaign let's the world know she was in charge of the border?
kamala is running as a cop this time around and yall are shocked why its working...

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Dems in power right NOW. Just more talk. Its just to make her look strong. Theres no plan.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
kamala is running as a cop this time around and yall are shocked why its working...
I don't believe anything's working until I see it when it comes to Trump. You clearly learned nothing from 2016.

And in 2024 while folks were jumping for joy about Trump in court you still have learned nothing because he's still here and apparently so strong a candidate Biden had to fallback.

I definitely got called all kinds of c00n, agent, had my blackness questioned and caught negs for saying none of this court shyt y'all are talking about matters and Trump was still gonna be here and still be a threat come November tho.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I didn't remove anything or give you points. I wasn't even on The Coli until like 5 minutes ago.

Fred.
My bad breh these other moderators are seriously pushing the line with the double standards

• Dap
Reactions: hex