Kamala sympathizes with Gaza victims and pledges to end massacre. Israeli ministers lash out

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Again, if people had an issue with Biden's position they will have the exact same issue with Kamala. There's zero difference.

:gucci:

And I’m just giving my opinion, lol, ateotd there are a very small amount of voters that have not already decided who they are going to support, and I guess you are doing the same exact thing that I am, just from a different perspective. I am saying that Kamala showing any sort of sympathy to Gaza, and the genocide that Bibi is committing will push Trump to go fully mask off, while you are saying that both sides are completely evil, and Trump and Kamala are basically the same exact person, so who cares :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And I’m just giving my opinion, lol, ateotd there are a very small amount of voters that have not already decided who they are going to support, and I guess you are doing the same exact thing that I am, just from a different perspective. I am saying that Kamala showing any sort of sympathy to Gaza, and the genocide that Bibi is committing will push Trump to go fully mask off, while you are saying that both sides are completely evil, and Trump and Kamala are basically the same exact person, so who cares :manny:

I'm not drawing a comparison between Trump and Kamala, I'm comparing Biden and Kamala.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If her agenda is to put more money into infrastructure and health care, that money is going to have to come from somewhere.

If it can come out of the Israel budget, nobody other than a few rich jews will actually care. It's become common knowledge that it is a waste of tax money and gives nothing back to the American citizen.

Al Qaeda isn't a threat.
Isis isn't a threat.

This is the result of governments and people fighting back against those groups, not Israel. The groups that had smoke for America are weakened now and Israel had nothing to do with that. Let them hold their own nuts.

If the international community knows that America doesn't give a shyt about funding a genocide, they'll be more emboldened to speak out against and sanction Israel. She needs young voters, especially those in swing states. Joe Biden is and has always been an Israel extremist. If she wants to get those votes, she's making the right move by snubbing the Netanyahu visit and saying that she's not going to support ongoing violence.

Israel isn't fighting a country with tanks, missiles, fighter jets and special forces skilled in espionage. They're killing civilians armed with substandard technology and rocks. They don't need millions of our tax dollars to shoot at children and old people.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Al Qaeda isn't a threat.
Isis isn't a threat.

Not directly to America, but according to Nap, more and more to Africa. Which is where we get our resources from. So if true, you don't want a bunch of industrialized Talibans running across Africa. If it's true.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yep. This is what US citizens want. They realized that, too. Ppl weren’t happy that Biden didn’t speak out/do enough
It's a clear line. Again I say HYON nuts and Arabs need to do way more but you got small hat Jared talking about Beach front property in Gaza and Kamala refusing to meet him and calling for a ceasefire.

Trump is demanding a cease fire in Ukraine but down to send Israel all the missiles they want.

Seems all almost if a tiny elite minority is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

I guess the Tiki Torch guy were wrong they are already replaced.