Kamala rather address a COLORED sorority than the israel prime minster- Fox

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Y’all let them lump you in with “people of color” for the last 15 years… now y’all mad that they say colored. Maybe these people should stop being afraid to say that they’re Black, and not allow themselves to be called people of color.
You serious?

You can't be American or black lol. Calling black folks colored is outdated and if you live in America, you know not to call black folks that. I don't care if people call black folks people of color.

It's like when white folks talk about Naacp has the word colored in it and then act all innocent about "why can't I call you colored?". :comeon:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is why all that "Kamala isn't black" shyt not gonna gain traction. They sure as fukk treating her like she's black lol.
:dead:

I also think the blatant racism like this is in part because they want black people to react. They want race to be an issue because they think the American public is gonna say "Kamala just talks about race too much" if she's responding to every pot shot. In reality this didn't work against Obama and prob won't work against her either.

the fact the Repub leaders keep having to tell these racist fukkbois to chill and only talk about her record says enough. They know what kind of people a lot of their ilk are.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
“college” :comeon: its almost like he tried to change it at the very last millisecond “a colod sorority” na cac colored like u say at home

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:lolbron:
Untitled-12.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man straight up said colored :dead: Wow!

EDIT: sounds like he may have said college. He better stop talking like that and learn to enunciate lol. My drama teacher used to always tell us that. He’s so mad that he can’t talk straight. Wasn’t no point in him being that mad.

Last edited: