Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
and biden flying them in and having them directly placed in black neighborhoods to dilute our political power isnt?????:stopitslime:
Wait a minute you believe that Biden is flying them in?

Do you not read the news? They walk in from the Mexican border and Abbott did a very smart move. He bused them into northern sanctuary cities where they temporarily overwhelmed the system.

Then those Democratic mayors started saying that they would arrest the ones on the streets and... start the deportation process in limited cases where immigrants committed crimes or was suspected of being in gangs in their home countries.

I'm only doing this because I assume that you believe what you say and are open to reason and logic. If you're a closeminded MAGAt I'll shut up.

You're beliefs are expressed by many people on the board the difference between you and them is that don't say anything when the giant hole in their argument is too obviously exposed as it is now.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Tax relief for folks with kids and low income families with kids? Doesn’t affect me but where’s this been the last 4 years?

First time home owner credit? Doesn’t affect me aside from artificially increasing my homes value but where’s this been the last 4 years?

Medical debt/cost controls? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Grocery bill caps? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Genuinely curious what her response would be if someone asked “you’ve been the second most powerful person in the country for 3.5 years, why haven’t you implemented any of this yet” just over promising and not delivering. Gets great headlines though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's the wild thing, You think the Republicans are the problem, you agree with none of their policies They haven't fixed the migrant problem that you just started caring about but the answer is to vote them in when they have in the past and promised to cut taxes and regulations spend heavy on defense and law enforcement cut social spending just because they may "do something" about Immigration?

So the answer is to punish the party that you're naturally aligned with?

Do you know the main way illegals become legal? Through Marriage which Donald Trump has done twice by marrying tethers. Donald Trump arranged for Melania's whole family to come to the states. All they have to do is to get married or have an anchor baby and they're in

This ain't about the republicans this is about the DNC using illegals as a weapons against us...:ld:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: nikka i've spoken nothing but truth and y'all call it right wing propaganda... I'm in NYC guess who getting OUR tax dollars funneled into debit cards to buy food... Also ask them black citizens of chicago where they're tax dollars going when brandon johnson funnelled those covid relief funds to their illegals... oh so we just imagining this, its all talking points its all in our heads... the comptroller of nyc just lied and said adams is funnelling tax money to the illegals that didnt just happen???

:dead: how is people negging me for telling the truth about the DNC they are literally phasing out black people's political power you fukking retard...
You know an easy way to stop all of this? CUT SOCIAL SPENDING I live in Colombia I promise you they ain't starving Like I said 9 dollars an hour is way more than a Lawyer in Colombia. If a Migrant comes and makes that for a year or two they could literally buy a condo in their home countries.

They could do raids and code violations on the places where they live and or allow native born citizens to live 15 to a house in flophouses so it would make sense for the poorest americans to take those Mcjobs.

The reason americans don't want to work certain jobs is because it doesn't make economic sense. The Rent is too damn high. Ironically take away rent control and allow slums and the problem is solved

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Wasn’t this also ended the same year, Only to campaign on the same expansion a few years later?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
policies seem milqtoast, safe.

she isnt going to raise corporate taxes back to their previous levels but plans to cut middle class taxes in the form of child subsidies.

been hearing about insulin for a decade......

this time its easy, just dont be trump.
Think that Kamala doesn't want to get selected brehs.

She already went to Silicon Valley to get some of that Tech Bro Money, First thing they said before they opened their wallets was keep the corporate tax rate it costs us too much to get our accountants go around the tax increases.

Frankly with this both her a Trump will increase the National Debt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait a minute you believe that Biden is flying them in?

Do you not read the news? They walk in from the Mexican border and Abbott did a very smart move. He bused them into northern sanctuary cities where they temporarily overwhelmed the system.

Then those Democratic mayors started saying that they would arrest the ones on the streets and... start the deportation process in limited cases where immigrants committed crimes or was suspected of being in gangs in their home countries.

I'm only doing this because I assume that you believe what you say and are open to reason and logic. If you're a closeminded MAGAt I'll shut up.

You're beliefs are expressed by many people on the board the difference between you and them is that don't say anything when the giant hole in their argument is too obviously exposed as it is now.

Biden been flying illegals in using that CBP 1 app... There was literally a whole thread on it .. they not all jumping across the border:dwillhuh: there is literally a DNC plan to phase out the black vote how are y'all so gawddamn blind they want these illegals as the NEW Democratic base.... :mindblown: do y'all not see what they are doing or you just gonna deflect to the republicans.....AGAIN AND AGAIN...:stopitslime:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree with everything outside of the grocery statement. lol. I got 2 kids and a wife and I can tell you the price has gone up ALOT in grocery stores . Not a big difference from last year to this year but ….

“30% higher than four years ago.”

The reason why your grocery bill is high is because of the Ukraine war. They were Iowa of the east a lot of Africa and the Middle east brought their grain. But those farmers are now fighting so the world has to buy from america.

Greater demand, higher prices. Then there's the Houthi attacks in the red sea which affected east west trade.

Even the drying up of the Panama canal has affected logistics.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Biden been flying illegals in using that CBP 1 app... There was literally a whole thread on it .. they not all jumping across the border:dwillhuh: there is literally a DNC plan to phase out the black vote how are y'all so gawddamn blind they want these illegals as the NEW Democratic base.... :mindblown: do y'all not see what they are doing or you just gonna deflect to the republicans.....AGAIN AND AGAIN...:stopitslime:
If they're doing that which would be illegal why not just do another J6 and stay in power?

They were sure that the Mexican americans in Texas was gonna vote Biden but they didn't.

Why fly people in? Why not just steal the selection? Trump said they did that. So Trump is lying about the Voting machines but he';s right about then jetting in Venezuelans?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
oh so it's not happening black people didnt vote brandon johnson into power, black folks didnt vote eric adams into being mayor...:mindblown: so which is it?!?!
Is a republican even seriously considering running in those two cities?

I mean lets think these are already Democratic bastions why would they need to bring in extra democrats?

You have heard of the electoral system right?

If that were to work they'd have to move them to Iowa and New Hampshire.

Finally they don't speak english so how can they be expected to show up to the polls and select the right candidate?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This ain't about the republicans this is about the DNC using illegals as a weapons against us...:ld:
There's already 60 million latinos versus 44 million Black people counting Black tethers.

Did they need them to use as weapons 50 years ago when they were kicking your ass harder than they're doing now?