Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Dumbass, we are looking for factual information regarding the subject. We arent paying attention to the messenger. If the messenger happens to have the source of information needed for the fight and its factual, im going to snatch the info and use it to MY agenda. You do realize that these white supremacists do that all the time in terms of knowledge. How you think they are able to fight? Be smart, breh.

Its just unfortunate that a white supremacist think tank has the information regarding the whole flying in of illegal immigration which coincedes with the information already out there.

I guess your white nationalist sources are not so independent after all, now are they lol

This is why we cant speak politics. You think with EMOTIONS and not the task at hand. I can tell how some of yall move that yall would hold yourselves back paying checkers. Yall not strategists AT ALL.

The very brand of your politics is based on playing on people's emotions to scare the shyt out of them. It doesn't get more emotional than that.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess your white nationalist sources are not so independent after all, now are they lol

The very brand of your politics is based on playing on people's emotions to scare the shyt out of them. It doesn't get more emotional than that.

The point of the matter im making about you is you dont know what youre talking about and you obviously are a shill so why the fukk would i wanna hear or listen to anything you have to say about politics. Your job is to say vote democrat, republican or whoever is telling you to do that shyt. Seriously shut the fukk up. Youve been given more than enough time to show us what you know about politics for us to take you seriously and you have never taken advantage of it but to shill.

You clearly dont know enough to even have an intelligent conversation about politics but you are insistent on talking about it. :mjlol: like just shut up.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
The point of the matter im making about you is you dont know what youre talking about and you obviously are a shill

You shill for white nationalists. Let that sink in

so why the fukk would i wanna hear or listen to anything you have to say about politics.

You prefer to listen to eugenicists inspired by John Tanton.

Your job is to say vote democrat. Seriously shut the fukk up

:umad:

Go make a hunter Biden post

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shill for white nationalists. Let that sink in

You prefer to listen to eugenicists inspired by John Tanton.

:umad:

Go make a hunter Biden post

Once again, the information or the facts pertaining to the illegal immigration numbers is the INFORMATION what we are FOCUSING on. :mjlol: the reason why multi sources was added was to cross reference the point.

Do you understand that point? You clearly dont, mr agent. As i said, your job is to tell people in here to vote democrat. Youre not here to help anybody. Shut the fukk up. You literally would say anybody whos running for president under the democrat party is a voteable even if they are not.

You and others in here were telling us to vote for jim crow joe suffering from dementia or whatever health crisis, talking about hes sharp. Shut your dishonest ass up. I honestly think you and these shills are extremely problematic. You spread lies and false information about the candidates you are telling us to vote for even when they are saying the shyt out their own mouths and actions.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Once again, the information or the facts pertaining to the illegal immigration numbers is the INFORMATION what we are FOCUSING on. :mjlol: the reason why multi sources was added was to cross reference the point.

Do you understand that point? You clearly dont, mr agent. As i said, your job is to tell people in here to vote democrat. Youre not here to help anybody. Shut the fukk up

SEI_80560343.jpg

Ah yes, I'm the agent. Says the guy that misrepesented a source from a White Nationalist organization by calling it independent. I'm sure it's totally credible and lacks any sort of slant. Go 'head and quadruple down on that some more

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SEI_80560343.jpg

Ah yes, I'm the agent. Says the guy that misrepesented a source from a White Nationalist organization by calling it independent. I'm sure it's totally credible and lacks any sort of slant. Go 'head and quadruple down on that some more

Is the 320,000 illegal immigrats being flown in by the Biden administration a lie though? Answer that. :sas2: fukk the messenger. Do you understand the message? As i said, some of you guys are not educated enough to talk about voting and you need to stop pushing that discussion. Telling us to vote democrat or republican is saying nothing.

If im voting for my best interest and the collective, its my duty to be educated and aware of shyt. Trump or kamala arent speaking to me and my interest especially with right now. I really am not interested in what you bots have to say about anything.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These people don't and can't vote so it has no impact on Black political power like @ORDER_66 said. He's full of it

Several cities/states have proposed non-citizen voting, but fortunately they've all failed.

Then, Biden/Kamala are trying to "fast track" citizenship for them, which includes, you guessed it, voting.

Even if all of this fails, their descendants will be able to due to birthright citizenship. These and labor are the reasons illegal immigration are terrible for the Black community.

Here's the FEDERAL REPORT they are ignoring to funnel in illegals and fukk Black people over:

Vote blue no matter who, though, right?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Several cities/states have proposed non-citizen voting, but fortunately they've all failed.

Then, Biden/Kamala are trying to "fast track" citizenship for them, which includes, you guessed it, voting.

Even if all of this fails, their descendants will be able to due to birthright citizenship. These and labor are the reasons illegal immigration are terrible for the Black community.

Here's the FEDERAL REPORT they are ignoring to funnel in illegals and fukk Black people over:

Vote blue no matter who, though, right?

Thank you!!!!:birdman:

But according to these DNC bytches the party is innocent and we making all this up... :stopitslime: and we overreacting and what about the republicans, blah blah blah. No accountability!!!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Chicago.

Plenty of Black people voted for Brandon Johnson and it was determinative. You don't know what you're talking about.

About 61.1 percent of white registered voters cast a ballot in the election, compared to 29 percent of Black voters and 20.5 percent for Latino voters, according to the report.

For now on, stop talking about shyt you dont know unless you do your research.

Last edited: