Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to say this. These developers are only building “luxury” apartments and homes. The government really needs to subsidize the market to incentivize affordable housing development.

Building houses is cool but most Americans rent prices are so high they can’t save enough for a down payment on the house. Americans need new construction houses that are designed to be starter homes, down payment assistance, and new construction apartments that are designed for affordable rent prices. Not everybody needs 12 ft ceilings, granite countertops, community center etc etc.

Builders and landlords just want to stunt like Birdman.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Building more housing is the best way to lower prices so I love that idea. My only issue is that if you offer the 25k to people before increasing supply, you effectively just raise the market price of houses by 25k.

I also need to hear more about costs. Grocery costs have not gone up as much as people claim, and the increases we have seen are largely a product of workers being paid more. Same thing is happening with fast food but those costs are going up more. You can't convince me that prices are going to magically go back to early 2020 pre-covid levels because stores will be shook and stop "gouging."

If you start putting those price gougers to jail and doxxing their social security numbers, then they will plead for mercy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
False right wing talking point, ive warned you against spreading right wing propaganda

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: nikka i've spoken nothing but truth and y'all call it right wing propaganda... I'm in NYC guess who getting OUR tax dollars funneled into debit cards to buy food... Also ask them black citizens of chicago where they're tax dollars going when brandon johnson funnelled those covid relief funds to their illegals... oh so we just imagining this, its all talking points its all in our heads... the comptroller of nyc just lied and said adams is funnelling tax money to the illegals that didnt just happen???

:dead: how is people negging me for telling the truth about the DNC they are literally phasing out black people's political power you fukking retard...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Rent prices are high largely due to rent price fixing by large property management companies like real page whose offices were just raised by the FBI. This one company manages $130 billion worth of real estate:

Realpage owner: Thomas Bravo

Thomas bravo campaign donations:

:sas2:

Wished the Taliban blew them the fukk up

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
policies seem milqtoast, safe.

she isnt going to raise corporate taxes back to their previous levels but plans to cut middle class taxes in the form of child subsidies.

been hearing about insulin for a decade......

this time its easy, just dont be trump.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Building more housing is the best way to lower prices so I love that idea. My only issue is that if you offer the 25k to people before increasing supply, you effectively just raise the market price of houses by 25k.

I also need to hear more about costs. Grocery costs have not gone up as much as people claim, and the increases we have seen are largely a product of workers being paid more. Same thing is happening with fast food but those costs are going up more. You can't convince me that prices are going to magically go back to early 2020 pre-covid levels because stores will be shook and stop "gouging."
I agree with everything outside of the grocery statement. lol. I got 2 kids and a wife and I can tell you the price has gone up ALOT in grocery stores . Not a big difference from last year to this year but ….

“30% higher than four years ago.”

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These people don't and can't vote so it has no impact on Black political power like @ORDER_66 said. He's full of it

oh so it's not happening black people didnt vote brandon johnson into power, black folks didnt vote eric adams into being mayor...:mindblown: so which is it?!?!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's besides the point I EXPECT that from the republicans...everyone does. but we dont from the DNC that's why i say bothsides... because they're both complicit....it's wild how y'all dont admit it now... :dead:
That's the wild thing, You think the Republicans are the problem, you agree with none of their policies They haven't fixed the migrant problem that you just started caring about but the answer is to vote them in when they have in the past and promised to cut taxes and regulations spend heavy on defense and law enforcement cut social spending just because they may "do something" about Immigration?

So the answer is to punish the party that you're naturally aligned with?

Do you know the main way illegals become legal? Through Marriage which Donald Trump has done twice by marrying tethers. Donald Trump arranged for Melania's whole family to come to the states. All they have to do is to get married or have an anchor baby and they're in

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's been happening since biden got into office...:dwillhuh: it's literally called the chicago migrants thread... the DNC has slowly been replacing the black votes with illegal aliens and trying to supertrack them for citizenship...You got your head so far up Copmala's ass you dont see the entire DNC been playing you...Clown.../:hhh:
When did you start caring so much about immigration? Was there something that happened that effected you personally?

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Depends, but if housing prices decrease & property values are assessed lower, most states/city municipalities might still adjust the property tax rate higher in order to make up for the lost revenue anyway.
Yep this happened to me in the great recession. Property value dropped 75k and property taxes went up.