Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If they're doing that which would be illegal why not just do another J6 and stay in power?

They were sure that the Mexican americans in Texas was gonna vote Biden but they didn't.

Why fly people in? Why not just steal the selection? Trump said they did that. So Trump is lying about the Voting machines but he';s right about then jetting in Venezuelans?

AGAIN this is the DNC plan to phase out black votes they don't gaf about breaking the rules...:dwillhuh: when Biden was in there the report came out about him doing this but since then nothing... These DNC people ain't no heroes they not the good guys of the story I'm in NYC I seen what that b*stard Eric Adams been doing firsthand. Go ask them black folks in Chicago what Brandon Johnson been doing with them illegals...:beli: the fix is in... And we on our way to be number 4...y'all don't wanna listen fukk it. Go ahead and vote for that bytch.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
AGAIN this is the DNC plan to phase out black votes they don't gaf about breaking the rules...:dwillhuh: when Biden was in there the report came out about him doing this but since then nothing... These DNC people ain't no heroes they not the good guys of the story I'm in NYC I seen what that b*stard Eric Adams been doing firsthand. Go ask them black folks in Chicago what Brandon Johnson been doing with them illegals...:beli: the fix is in... And we on our way to be number 4...y'all don't wanna listen fukk it. Go ahead and vote for that bytch.
So if the president is doing it and the Republicans are allowing it then let them.

Listen my guy I'm not invested in changing your beliefs I can only argue facts.

You live in a super liberal tether town that I abandoned 25 years ago.

If that is what you truely believe then save your country pull the lever for every Republican from Dogcatcher on up.

Let's revisit this thread four years from now and see If Trump does anything.

I would just tell you to peep the play He was supposed to #buildthatwall and he didn't he isn't even talking about it now but somehow everything he's doing is right and everything that happens bad is someone else's fault

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So if the president is doing it and the Republicans are allowing it then let them.

Listen my guy I'm not invested in changing your beliefs I can only argue facts.

You live in a super liberal tether town that I abandoned 25 years ago.

If that is what you truely believe then save your country pull the lever for every Republican from Dogcatcher on up.

Let's revisit this thread four years from now and see If Trump does anything.

I would just tell you to peep the play He was supposed to #buildthatwall and he didn't he isn't even talking about it now but somehow everything he's doing is right and everything that happens bad is someone else's fault

You keep on deflecting to what the republicans are doing instead of holding the DNC accountable:francis:

If y'all wanna vote for that bytch then go on ahead no one got a gun to y'all head :manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You keep on deflecting to what the republicans are doing instead of holding the DNC accountable:francis:

If y'all wanna vote for that bytch then go on ahead no one got a gun to y'all head :manny:
I'm literally telling you to do the same thing. Vote your conscience and see if you're right.

I'm the proponent of low taxes low regulations and Pro Gun one on here.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her plan is insulting especially considering a lot of that shyt happened under the biden administration which she is still apart of. Shes trying to play people especially with the damn grocery price gouging bullshyt. How you help create that issue with the price gouging and inflation but gonna make "decreasing" them is one of your promises so youre normalize it? she and joe biden can stop that right now.

Yall keep being fangirls for these politicians insulting your intelligence to your faces and telling yall that yall too weak to stand up to them. Same with Donald Trump. Yall gotta stand up against the bullshyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute you believe that Biden is flying them in?

Once again, another poster who didnt do their research trying to school people on shyt they themselves dont know. Keep on exposing yourselves. I know half of yall dont even pay attention to information so why are you speaking if you clearly didnt bother to find out?

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False right wing talking point, ive warned you against spreading right wing propaganda

Another dumbass talking. Let me shut you up with an independent resource

@BaggerofTea I know this is your alt account. You need to stop pushing that democrat party cult bullshyt on the forum before you get ran the fukk out of here as you should have been a long time ago with your frauding ass

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Another dumbass talking. Let me shut you up with an independent resource

@BaggerofTea I know this is your alt account. You need to stop pushing that democrat party cult bullshyt on the forum before you get ran the fukk out of here as you should have been a long time ago with your frauding ass

Call white nationalist think tanks created by John Tanton independent smart dumb brehs

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call white nationalist think tanks created by John Tanton independent smart dumb brehs

Dumbass, we are looking for factual information regarding the subject. We arent paying attention to the messenger. If the messenger happens to have the source of information needed for the fight and its factual, im going to snatch the info and use it to MY agenda. You do realize that these white supremacists do that all the time in terms of knowledge with us right? How you think they are able to fight? Be smart, breh.

Its just unfortunate that a white supremacist think tank has the information regarding the whole flying in of illegal immigration which coincedes with the information already out there in the news. Theres nothing wrong with gathering information.

This is why we cant speak politics. You think with EMOTIONS and not the task at hand. I can tell how some of yall move that yall would hold yourselves back paying checkers. Yall not strategists AT ALL.

Last edited: