Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
full list

• Calling for the construction of 3 million new housing units the end the housing supply shortage in the next 4 years
  • A $25,000 subsidy for first-time homebuyers
  • A $6,000 child tax credit for the first year of a child's life, along with the restoration of the Biden Administration's 2021 child tax credit
  • The elimination of medical debt by using federal funds to buyout outstanding medical debt from providers
  • The first ever federal ban on price gouging for the food and grocery industries
  • A cap on prescription drug costs that would expand the number of people eligible for price caps for insulin and other drugs under the Inflation Reduction Act
  • Expending the income tax credit for low wage workers
  • Additional Affordable Care Act subsidies
None of this directly benefits me except maybe the federal ban in food price gouging.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
None of this directly benefits me except maybe the federal ban in food price gouging.
even that is some bullshyt. If Prices are too high at Whole Foods you'll just go to Aldi.

Whos gonna monitor the price of eggs is Peoria anyway?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing... but we have people not seeing the existential threat with the DNC using illegals to replace the natural born american workers because these companies dont wanna pay fair wages they dont wanna pay taxes... and round and round we go the govt just giving away our tax dollars like candy undercutting us. and it doesnt get bought up at all... its a huge issue and need to be addressed and dealt with.
Your problem is that you don't think that conservatives aren't using and exploiting illegal workers. Just look at Donald Trump. He talks all that shyt about immigrants to his base because they are xenophobic and/or racist but behind closed doors...

that guy

Superstar
Daps
At least use some sense. The current admin is being blamed for inflated costs…rent is one of them. Whether right or wrong that’s the thought and the opponent is blaming them.

Most voters are not well informed. All they know is job market is much worse, price of groceries are up, along with prices in just about anything. There is less money to go around.

Perception is reality.
People blame the administration meaning Joe Biden, because he’s the president, not the vice president. There’s nobody blaming Kamala Harris for the economy.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
There’s nobody blaming Kamala Harris for the economy.

Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump sought to tie his Democratic rival Kamala Harris to the Biden administration's economic record on Thursday during a meandering, 80-minute press conference at his New Jersey golf club, his latest effort to blunt her momentum.
Flanked by tables stacked with assorted grocery items, Trump blamed Harris, the US vice president, for the inflation that has caused the price of everyday goods to rise during President Joe Biden's term in office.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People blame the administration meaning Joe Biden, because he’s the president, not the vice president. There’s nobody blaming Kamala Harris for the economy.

My dude, I have seen Ted Cruz, Vance, Trump blame Kamala specifically.... Almost as if the VP has more power than the Prez. You have not been paying attention. The messaging is basically Kamala has more power than the Prez and she is the reason why life sucks right now. They are all her policies and she will be even worse when elected because she's a radical. All part of the messaging. She's not black, she's not competent, she's a radical, etc. MAGA pushing any lie they can because it resonates with their retarded base.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
As always with Washington, most of this stuff isn't happening if the GOP holds the House and/or flips the Senate. You can't run on "if we flip the House and hold the Senate" you have to run on the idea that if people vote for you, they will also vote down ballot..

But I sense that you are asking this question and already know the answer to it... :mjgrin:
I definitely see that's their new reasoning now. They're either idiots that don't know how the government works or they're just throwing up more bag arguments which I think is the case

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your problem is that you don't think that conservatives aren't using and exploiting illegal workers. Just look at Donald Trump. He talks all that shyt about immigrants to his base because they are xenophobic and/or racist but behind closed doors...

That's besides the point I EXPECT that from the republicans...everyone does. but we dont from the DNC that's why i say bothsides... because they're both complicit....it's wild how y'all dont admit it now... :dead: