Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Replacing us you say? What a great theory that is.

Explain? :obama:

Nah dont act stupid now nikka you know what the DNC have been doing..:hhh: i HATE it when y'all suddenly act stupid... like we aint have tons of videos from chicago how the migrants getting placed directly in black communities and our tax dollars... fukking retarded muthafukka... where do you think that directive is coming from!!! this is what YOU agree with...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nah dont act stupid now nikka you know what the DNC have been doing..:hhh: i HATE it when y'all suddenly act stupid... like we aint have tons of videos from chicago how the migrants getting placed directly in black communities and our tax dollars... fukking retarded muthafukka... where do you think that directive is coming from!!! this is what YOU agree with...

I don't know what you're talking about. It sounds like you have a handle on the issue so why is it so hard for you to explain the directive to replace black people?

I don't go into threads that I know will be a shyt show and that Chicago thread sounds like one of them.

I'm still getting the impression that immigration is the biggest issue with you. Like I said, there's a candidate for you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know what you're talking about. It sounds like you have a handle on the issue so why is it so hard for you to explain the directive to replace black people?

I don't go into threads that I know will be a shyt show and that Chicago thread sounds like one of them.

I'm still getting the impression that immigration is the biggest issue with you. Like I said, there's a candidate for you.

Like i said you have your head up their ass so deep you cant see what they doing to black people... OR you agree with it and want to act stupid when it's in your fukking face... now you acting like it's not happening because the threads is a shyt show. doesnt mean it's NOT happening in your fukking face...:birdman: keep that same energy...:ufdup:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Sounds promising. Looking forward to seeing how building all those homes plays out. Maybe I’ll be able to get a house where I want especially with that first time buyer subsidy :ohhh:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Like i said you have your head up their ass so deep you cant see what they doing to black people... OR you agree with it and want to act stupid when it's in your fukking face... now you acting like it's not happening because the threads is a shyt show. doesnt mean it's NOT happening in your fukking face...:birdman: keep that same energy...:ufdup:

Why is it so hard for you to explain this replacement theory of yours? You have to realize that we all don't watch the same rage bait YouTube channels as you do

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Better than anything Trump is offering but I have a couple questions

-Building 3 million homes WHERE and what will be the incentives to get developers to do it and how will it be monitored so we don't get more of these fake ass "affordable home" projects. America doesn't have an affordable home problem, it has an affordable home where mofos actually want to live problem. My city been adding new units like crazy and rents are still only going up

-Tax cuts for people with kids are cool but when is a tax cut coming for muthafukkers who don't got 3 kids to claim on they taxes. We BEEN subsidizing the tax cuts for families and having to sit on the sideline watching nikkas brag about they big ass returns

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is it so hard for you to explain this replacement theory of yours? You have to realize that we all don't watch the same rage bait YouTube channels as you do

It's been happening since biden got into office...:dwillhuh: it's literally called the chicago migrants thread... the DNC has slowly been replacing the black votes with illegal aliens and trying to supertrack them for citizenship...You got your head so far up Copmala's ass you dont see the entire DNC been playing you...Clown...:hhh:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Not only that, but the people who are largely in control of the home supply have no incentive to fix the issues because it goes directly against their own economic interests. Why build more houses when they can price gauge everyone and create demand by ensuring there is a short supply of them. :francis:

It gets even more bleak when you realize these investors buying these homes are in the pockets of these politicians which also make it less of an incentive for them to fix housing

What's not to mention with the building of these new homes, you haven't mentioned anything about the interest rates. Interest rates "just" came down a few points. They could go rise again, which if so, would make it harder for people to actually afford a house.

Right now you're looking at 300k starting off to buy something in a decent area.

Also, that 25k (which is only for 1st time buyers), won't be enough, banks will increase the % of down payment that you will have to put down in order to secure that loan.

Most houses are not 150k anymore in decent areas, and someone buying their first home will be usually in their 20s, maybe early 30s. Wherever they are looking to buy, they will be in the price range of 275k - 385k to live decent and comfortably.

It's more than just saying you're going to build 3 million new homes. Those homes still need to be paid for by the public, and the public will still need to secure loans.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
It's been happening since biden got into office...:dwillhuh: it's literally called the chicago migrants thread... the DNC has slowly been replacing the black votes with illegal aliens and trying to supertrack them for citizenship...You got your head so far up Copmala's ass you dont see the entire DNC been playing you...Clown...:hhh:

So the great replacement started with Biden and "copmala" locks up black people.

Soooo... Going back to the start of our conversation, why don't you just vote for trump?