Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
UCX6UI.gif

She just made me DO THE VOTING NOW

IWANNAVOTE IWANNAVOTE IWANNAVOTE :blessed:

Don't have to get cold sweat at the grocery bill, my meds on fleek, and all that good stuff. I know it's the typical politician theme, but I want to get produce without taking alternatives like greasy snacks since that's fukking cheaper than a bag of potatoes :why:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you really going to pretend like a lot of these problems just started a few years ago and haven't been in play for years that both parties allowed to grow and fester?

One of these days, people are going to realize that these same politicians and parties that you're stanning for have been in cahoots with these corporations and allowed what's currently transpiring to happen.
Bro, you don’t have to jump to these conclusions, Super Mario. I said nothing about this being a recent thing nor am I stanning anyone. Politicians make promises but need coalitions to get their agendas done. FDR dems showed that its possible to put a chokehold on the majority seats by actually delivering strong policies.

That said, under promising is how you lose an election. They actually need to share their broader agenda otherwise milquetoast does not get the voters motivated.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The dems are still holding office for 100 days. Why wait?

As always with Washington, most of this stuff isn't happening if the GOP holds the House and/or flips the Senate. You can't run on "if we flip the House and hold the Senate" you have to run on the idea that if people vote for you, they will also vote down ballot..

But I sense that you are asking this question and already know the answer to it... :mjgrin:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
No word on the immigrant agenda if she's gonna allocate federal money towards americans or continue bringing in illegals over the american born black folks here....:mjgrin: illegals already getting our tax dollars over us thanks to the current govt... why isnt that addressed?

It sounds like Trump is the better candidate for you.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
As always with Washington, most of this stuff isn't happening if the GOP holds the House and/or flips the Senate. You can't run on "if we flip the House and hold the Senate" you have to run on the idea that if people vote for you, they will also vote down ballot..

But I sense that you are asking this question and already know the answer to it... :mjgrin:
None of this will happen anyways. They had 2 years of dem house/senate control and did fukk all with it. But that’s my point. It’s like the kid running for class prez that says there will be 2 hours of recess. Just fantasy land

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bro, you don’t have to jump to these conclusions, Super Mario. I said nothing about this being a recent thing nor am I stanning anyone. Politicians make promises but need coalitions to get their agendas done. FDR dems showed that its possible to put a chokehold on the majority seats by actually delivering strong policies.

That said, under promising is how you lose an election. They actually need to share their broader agenda otherwise milquetoast does not get the voters motivated.
That was over 80 years ago. The world then isn’t what it is now, so it’s a moot point to bring it up

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You like seeing black people get economically disenfranchised by outside immigrants who aint supposed to be here getting american tax dollars huh???:mjpls:

I'm more for putting black people in a position where they don't have to compete against non English speaking immigrants for low wage jobs.

But since you are mostly concerned about illegal immigration in general you should vote for trump.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Building more homes... How about stopping institutional investors/wall-street from buying up single family homes?
GAH DAMN you didn't read none of the it did you its literally stated in like the first paragraph

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
A few thoughts:

Not bad but she needs to get hedge funds out of the home ownership game. They have fukked up real estate my guess this is really only gonna help low income families.

Middle class needs to be redefined thanks to inflation.

That grocery inflation is the saddest shyt ever.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm more for putting black people in a position where they don't have to compete against non English speaking immigrants for low wage jobs.

But since you are mostly concerned about illegal immigration in general you should vote for trump.

So you agree with black folks getting economically pushed down in favor of illegal Hispanics.... Yes or no...:ld:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She will need the left to be in control of the house and senate and most importantly the terrible supreme courts to get any pass

Thats why it’s important to replace c00n thomas and nazi alito
People still think the president is king and can get everything passed with the snap of the fingers. Our school system isn't the best but they do teach us how the three branches work