Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This are good solid policies for the working class folks, helping people get their first home and pay off debts. Kamala is the best choice this election for black people. There is no sane argument base in reality that one can say trump policies are better for black people

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Question is though, what do you really do about zoning laws as president?

Maybe I'm mistaken but I think zoning laws are usually a local/state issue.

The federal government are not bound by local zoning laws unless they want to be. If they push for a massive federal program that builds home bought by the federal government doesn’t matter what the states say it will be done

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Tax relief for folks with kids and low income families with kids? Doesn’t affect me but where’s this been the last 4 years?

First time home owner credit? Doesn’t affect me aside from artificially increasing my homes value but where’s this been the last 4 years?

Medical debt/cost controls? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Grocery bill caps? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Genuinely curious what her response would be if someone asked “you’ve been the second most powerful person in the country for 3.5 years, why haven’t you implemented any of this yet” just over promising and not delivering. Gets great headlines though.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Sounds good but at this point we should all understand you can't run an economy properly when the currency is printed by a foreign private entity. Face it folks, until the government addresses and handles that and creates a legitimate foreign reserve, everything must logically continue to inflate.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Tax relief for folks with kids and low income families with kids? Doesn’t affect me but where’s this been the last 4 years?

First time home owner credit? Doesn’t affect me aside from artificially increasing my homes value but where’s this been the last 4 years?

Medical debt/cost controls? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Grocery bill caps? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Genuinely curious what her response would be if someone asked “you’ve been the second most powerful person in the country for 3.5 years, why haven’t you implemented any of this yet” just over promising and not delivering. Gets great headlines though.

Same thing I asked. What the hell Biden was running on?? What the hell happened to the shyt he said he would do and how it would make things better?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Same thing I asked. What the hell Biden was running on?? What the hell happened to the shyt he said he would do and how it would make things better?
Same shyt that will happen to these things. Nothing will come of them. Also Why single folks give a flying fukk about all kinds of relief to people pumping kids out while they are being completely ignored is also beyond me

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Wouldn’t it devalue your home ?

25K for new homes goes along with 3 million new homes + the millions of empty homes that aren’t on the market currently (or just over priced) would probably come down in price to compete which would cause your home to theoretically lose value.