Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Same shyt different election cycle. :francis: Building 3 million units don't mean shyt if zoning laws are not addressed. Also, that money would go to real estate developers who's preferring to build in downtown areas with higher starting costs.
As somebody who loosely studies Urbanism I approve this message. We have got to do something about the zoning laws and suburbia not allowing high rises or mixed used places in most areas.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how folks seem to think things will be better. shyt been heading down hill since 2000. It picked up during Obama years,

My question would be, why didn't she advocate for this shyt NOW, She sitting back and letting this shyt crumble but now she has the fix? Breh this is a complete joke to me. All of this
Started in the second Bush years.

To the second part: What do you mean? She was the VP. She can't override whatever Biden's cabinet was doing

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plan sucks. Basically it perpetuates the already broken system.

Imma still vote for her but her plan is not the greatest.

nikkas actually believe she gonna do anything talkin bout “looks good” :mjlol:

They’ve had this same plan since the Obama administration and go outside and see how fukked up your city is and how people are struggling. How worse things have gotten since 2008. This why politicians are able to bend us over. There’s no accountability for the “plans” they put in place and nikkas are quick to jump and say “but republicans are blocking it!” This is the status quo of politics.

You getting fukked by #bothsides

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Started in the second Bush years.

To the second part: What do you mean? She was the VP. She can't override whatever Biden's cabinet was doing

I understand she's in the VP position.

Biden sees the country going into pits, she sees it as well, so she is not saying nothing? Her team, their team together,

She's at the table mute and he's not listening to nothing?

If I'm President, and my VP says, this here may stop x, y and z, I will say, yea let's do that, If she throws out these things in her plan, that she has now, that's going to fix the issue, so you are saying Biden's plan that he's currently doing, or has done, is/was better than her plan now that she presented to us today?

Like "the both of them" couldn't use any of this in 2022?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand she's in the VP position.

Biden sees the country going into pits, she sees it as well, so she is not saying nothing? Her team, their team together,

She's at the table mute and he's not listening to nothing?

If I'm President, and my VP says, this here may stop x, y and z, I will say, yea let's do that, If she throws out these things in her plan, that she has now, that's going to fix the issue, so you are saying Biden's plan that he's currently doing, or has done, is/was better than her plan now that she presented to us today?

Like "the both of them" couldn't use any of this in 2022?
We don't know what was said between their teams, only what is made public.

I would imagine she is taking over some of his planned agenda which is why it took so long for her to come out with her plan. The teams need to transfer the intel and work out any adjustments

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
musty tether babble

joker-what-the-heck.gif

:mjlol: im no tether stahp it...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
In an Ideal world we
1.Create TRUE 50/50 Family Law (we can expound but dead all the incentive/reward for divorce/child support/unequal custody)
2.Create legit Tax incentive for MARRIED (or to be culturally inclusive "legally partnered" adults) WITH CHILDREN (biological or adoption) = Family Creation,
3.In addition to 2 = Housing Incentive i.e. First time Family Home Buys program, where certain homes that are market capped price wise + 2% interest rate, Zero Downpayment.
4.Dedicate focus on a STATESIDE Job Creation in specific areas that will drive the country for the next 100 years

God shut the fukk up. Always a lonely nikka whining

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The fact that you do not want to go into detail is telling. You were talking out your ass, apparently.

Never listen to anybody who thinks they knkw what a family is, how to raise kids if they don’t have either

They’re usually weirdos. And out of touch