Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
We don't know what was said between their teams, only what is made public.

I would imagine she is taking over some of his planned agenda which is why it took so long for her to come out with her plan. The teams need to transfer the intel and work out any adjustments

We don't but would you be on a team that would let something go to hell?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
nikkas actually believe she gonna do anything talkin bout “looks good” :mjlol:

They’ve had this same plan since the Obama administration and go outside and see how fukked up your city is and how people are struggling. How worse things have gotten since 2008. This why politicians are able to bend us over. There’s no accountability for the “plans” they put in place and nikkas are quick to jump and say “but republicans are blocking it!” This is the status quo of politics.

You getting fukked by #bothsides

I’m guessing you forgot how most of Obama’s tenure in office was.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't but would you be on a team that would let something go to hell?
The working to get things in motion are a little more complicated. Biden was working through the things Trump put into place. If the the previous president didn't leave you too bad of a shape, it's the second term when you start to see the presidents policies get put into place

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She will need the left to be in control of the house and senate and most importantly the terrible supreme courts to get any pass

Thats why it’s important to replace c00n thomas and nazi alito

I still don't think she wins at all tbh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I still don't think she wins at all tbh

Forget the polls. She's up in most of them but let's throw that out for a minute. There's two things to like if you want Kamala to win this...

First, there's data coming out of Washington primaries, Wisconsin and other areas that show Democrat engagement is way up.. it's at 2020 levels right now. If that holds true through November and turnout is high across the country, she has a great chance of winning.

Also, the internal polling data in GOP camps has them freaking out. Read between the lines, they are all coming out and bashing the way Trump is running his "campaign" because of the data they are seeing...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The issue hasn't been inflation. It's been the companies gouging just because people are constantly buying it. You can't have inflation and record profits. It doesn't correlate. But people have slowed down on purchasing that's why you're seeing the prices at McDonald's and other things start to come back to Earth. But they have to break up those grocery store. They're like 3-4 companies in charge of all of them in the country so they're fixing the price on goods
Because anti trust laws weren't enforced enough and not enough heavy fines and lawsuits, these companies merged, bought out each other and grew stronger.

It's like the old story of putting poisonous insects into a jar and forcing them to fight and kill each other and the ones remaining are the deadliest.

They need to be broken up and competition needs to be brought back. You can't have that under a republican party. They don't care about fair competition, so they have no smoke for companies that want to create Monopolies if they're getting a cut.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Forget the polls. She's up in most of them but let's throw that out for a minute. There's two things to like if you want Kamala to win this...

First, there's data coming out of Washington primaries, Wisconsin and other areas that show Democrat engagement is way up.. it's at 2020 levels right now. If that holds true through November and turnout is high across the country, she has a great chance of winning.

Also, the internal polling data in GOP camps has them freaking out. Read between the lines, they are all coming out and bashing the way Trump is running his "campaign" because of the data they are seeing...

I hear ya

I just don’t trust cacs