Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are gonna plan something to make people forget about how Kamala has gotten exposed by Black people in the past month.

Whether it is by brute force out in California, or shutting down social media accounts of well known people, they are gonna try something before the debates start. I don't see what is the purpose though and if they think people will fall in line that easily. Trump especially will just repeat all the shyt about her

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They are gonna plan something to make people forget about how Kamala has gotten exposed by Black people in the past month.

Whether it is by brute force out in California, or shutting down social media accounts of well known people, they are gonna try something before the debates start. I don't see what is the purpose though and if they think people will fall in line that easily. Trump especially will just repeat all the shyt about her
Yeah i agree. Something about to go down

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This is a grown ass woman and "leading voice in black politics"

THIS IS A POLITICAL MARKETING COMPANY...NOTICE SHE'S ALWAYS ON BREAKFAST CLUB...SHE'S COMPROMISED

:snoop: Nothing as about her actual record

:snoop: Nothing about Mitrice Richardson

:snoop: Nothing about the prisoners who died fighting fires for slave wages

All shyt I'd expect from a white man...or a "persen of color" not based in the ADOS struggle

fukk, ya'll talmbout Russian bots...
Dy46CmCVYAIb8Z2.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I'm good folks with Terrance Hallinan's nephew, she did his uncle dirty :francis:

‘Progressive Prosecutor’: Can Kamala Harris Square the Circle?
Mr. Hallinan, a former defense lawyer and a son of a Progressive Party presidential candidate, had infuriated the police department by winning indictments of top brass in a scandal involving the assistant chief’s son.

Sick of this slore.

There's this too

sir She dont have her sight on any white men

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
EVEN RIGHT WINGERS ARE ATTACKING KAMALA FOR OFFICIALLY SUPPORTING REPARATIONS #KAMALA2020
PEEP GAME...KAMALA IS THE CLEAR CHOICE. DONT BE FOOLISH IN 2020.

LETS GOOOO :salute:!!!!

“Where do you stand on some form of reparations for black people? Here you see Mayor De Blasio saying the marijuana economy could be a form of reparations. Marianne Williamson says black people should get a hundred billion in slave reparations–like, where do you stand on it?” Charlamagne asked.

Harris responded:

Well look, I think that we have got to address that again, it’s back to the inequities. There, through–look, America has a history of 200 years of slavery. We had Jim Crow. We had legal segregation in America for a very long time. The Voting Rights Act was only strong for 50 years and then they wiped it out with this United States Supreme Court in the Shelby decision, to the point that 22 states immediately thereafter put in place laws that one court found were crafted with surgical precision to have black people not be able to vote.”

So we’ve got to recognize, back to that earlier point, people aren’t starting out on the same base, in terms of their ability to succeed and so we have got to recognize that and give people a lift up. And, there are a number of ways to do it. Part of my initiative again around the ‘Lift Act’ is that same point–you lifting people up who are making less than a hundred thousand dollars a year. What I want to do about rent is the same thing. What we need to do around education and understanding disparities, what we need to do around HBCUs. But we have a history of racism in America.

Charlamagne asked again, “So you are for some type of reparations?”

“Yes I am, yes I am,” Harris responded.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
In my opinion, only old black ppl who actually lived in the Jim Crow Era deserve reparations.