Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh the fukkery is coming just sit back and watch :mjlol:

I remember when black folk were skeptical of Obama until they saw his black wife from the souf side of chi town and their black children.. That shyt put Obama over the top with 98% of the black vote, had 99 year old black folk who ain’t never voted in their lives on those long ass lines ready to vote lmaoo

That and once he won the democratic nomination all black folks were going out of their way to vote for him because they actually believed he could win.

And like you said michelle and them kids helped overwhelmly. shyt when folks saw michelle and them little girls....plus michelle's mom....the black vote in mass was guaranteed.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh Kamala already lost just of the strength of her having a cac husband and her atrocious record as a AG and DA... she looks strong now because of who’s in the race now, once the real players jump in the race like Biden or Beto trust you will see the media turn on her and bring up her affair with Willie Brown and her horrible record, she’s gonna crash and burn

But the media and WarnerMediaGroup who owns CNN is funding her the most now. They want HER to be the nominee. They may bring up her affair on TV for the old folks who dont read outside info but they will talk about it lightly. Say that she was just young. Willie himself doing the "Sure i dated Kamala so what" will be flipped against him and they will say things like how he is trying to shame her

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That and once he won the democratic nomination all black folks were going out of their way to vote for him because they actually believed he could win.

Bro I remember before election night during the Dem primaries and Obama was leading Hillary in SC by like 5pts... The media was asking Bill Clinton what he thought about his wife being 5pts behind the Jr Senator in SC and Bill said “oh Jessie Jackson won SC” as if to imply Obama was only winning SC because he’s black, never mind him winning Iowa lmaooo

Black folk were like “oh word Bill that’s how you feel watch this” :ufdup:

Hillary took L after L after that :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But the media and WarnerMediaGroup who owns CNN is funding her the most now. They want HER to be the nominee. They may bring up her affair on TV for the old folks who dont read outside info but they will talk about it lightly. Say that she was just young. Willie himself doing the "Sure i dated Kamala so what" will be flipped against him and they will say things like how he is trying to shame her
Sounds good but she gonna get that treatment watch

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I cant stop watching this and I dont know why. It's so goofy and classless. A fukking senator and prosecutor dancing to Cardi B. Have some dignity.

Although you're right, gotta blame that shyt on the Obama's though...

michelle dancing around everywhere on TV when she was in the white house, Barack bragging that he listens to Jay-z and Jidenna

she's doing what she knows will work...20K people showed up for her yesterday so obviously she's doing something right :manny:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Kamala already lost just of the strength of her having a cac husband and her atrocious record as a AG and DA... she looks strong now because of who’s in the race now, once the real players jump in the race like Biden or Beto trust you will see the media turn on her and bring up her affair with Willie Brown and her horrible record, she’s gonna crash and burn
Don’t think so

CNN has already jumped in to support her. She already has a townhall coming up with them. She had 20k at her first rally only dem coming close to that will be Bernie.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t think so

CNN has already jumped in to support her. She already has a townhall coming up with them. She had 20k at her first rally only dem coming close to that will be Bernie.

She getting push but I am telling you. If she cant get the white woman vote the young vote in record numbers she will be sitting home like us.

You have to get those folks to the poll to win as a democrat.

Thats what kills me with all these black democrats beating they chest. On some well we the ones that decide the elections. Pleass black voters and black female voters don't decide no national election.

WHITE FEMALES DO!

This is fact. Trump doesn't even sniff the white house without the large white woman vote. Nor does Obama before him and nor did Bush Jr, or Bill Clinton or Bush Sr. or Ronald Reagan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She getting push but I am telling you. If she cant get the white woman vote the young vote in record numbers she will be sitting home like us.

You have to get those folks to the poll to win as a democrat.

Thats what kills me with all these black democrats beating they chest. On some well we the ones that decide the elections. Pleass black voters and black female voters don't decide no national election.

WHITE FEMALES DO!

This is fact. Trump doesn't even sniff the white house without the large white woman vote. Nor does Obama before him and nor did Bush Jr, or Bill Clinton or Bush Sr. or Ronald Reagan.

this is true....hillary lost the WW vote and lost the election

they're a huge voting block. I wonder how they feel about Harris being married to a white man?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
this is true....hillary lost the WW vote and lost the election

they're a huge voting block. I wonder how they feel about Harris being married to a white man?
liberal WW will go to rallies and pretend like they’re on board with Kamala and then go vote for Trump behind a curtain. They won’t let a so called “black” woman be the first female president especially one invading their space with a white husband.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
liberal WW will go to rallies and pretend like they’re on board with Kamala and then go vote for Trump behind a curtain. They won’t let a so called “black” woman be the first female president especially one invading their space with a white husband.

Kamala is not black just ask her, she biracial at best, more like only 25% since her jamaican father is half indian