Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her dad is definitely mixed with something, him being half Indian might be speculation but its not unlikely either.

I just googled some information about him. I'm going to make another thread. He wrote an article that really goes into depth about his upbringing and Kamala's. Haven't read it completely but it appears to be interesting.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I can't even find a picture of that muthafukka...:why: bytch is hiding that shyt...
3.-Kamala-with-my-granddaughter-Meena-and-me-%C2%A9-Donald-J-1024x691.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Her dad is definitely mixed with something, him being half Indian might be speculation but its not unlikely either.
He's a descendant of Irish Planter Hamilton Brown. Jamaican slave owners didn't practice harsh hypodescent like American ones. There were no white women down there...so they "chose" slaves to "breed" with and that created a middle caste. This is why they are confused by the US one drop rule. In the Caribbean, having WHITE blood has the opposite effect, due to it being majority black.
These people use the way we've been programmed against us.
Beware.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He's a descendant of Irish Planter Hamilton Brown. Jamaican slave owners didn't practice harsh hypodescent like American ones. There were no white women down there...so they "chose" slaves to "breed" with and that created a middle caste. This is why they are confused by the US one drop rule. In the Caribbean, having WHITE blood has the opposite effect, due to it being majority black.
These people use the way we've been programmed against us.
Beware.
im very familiar with the caste system
1000-jamaican-dollars-banknote-michael-manley-obverse-1.jpg

100-jamaican-dollars-banknote-donald-sangster-obverse-1.jpg

1-jamaican-dollars-banknote-sir-alexander-bustamante-obverse-1.jpg

10-jamaican-dollars-banknote-george-william-gordon-obverse-1.jpg

but this was ran successfully to black America with Obama (who didn’t even have AA blood) and they’re gonna try to run it again with Kamala.

So theyre not even respecting AA enough to implement AADOS middle caste for POTUS.. y’all being duped.
The Yvettes are necessary to expose it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

but this was ran successfully to black America with Obama (who didn’t even have AA blood) and they’re gonna try to run it again with Kamala.

So theyre not even respecting AA enough to implement AADOS middle caste for POTUS.. y’all being duped.

I think ALOT of us are waking up, Kamala and her PR team didnt expect such a backlash where they are fighting to be taken seriously... Look at how hardbody these shills going out of the way to protect her ass...:heh:

EDIT: I never knew there was a jamaican caste system...:ohhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

The difference with Obama is that he had a black wife and children.. he’s closer to his marriage side of the family so in the aggregate he fukked with black folk in his everyday..

Kamala on the other hand didn’t until she went to an hbcu and still ended up marrying a cac

Yet Obama went to Ivy League schools surrounded by cacs yet still end up marrying a sista..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think ALOT of us are waking up, Kamala and her PR team didnt expect such a backlash where they are fighting to be taken seriously... Look at how hardbody these shills going out of the way to protect her ass...:heh:

EDIT: I never knew there was a jamaican caste system...:ohhh:

Whats interesting is AADOS have always had a boule buffer class but these recent presendential candidates havent been AADOS (kamala and obama). Like how have they not groomed any of these AADOS boule agents for the presidential stage when there is enough of them at the state and local level?

These “well to do” “black elite” types exist in every ethnic group.