Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually from a background standpoint her sister Maya has the better background to run for president if she ever got into politics.

From a optics standpoint she has a career in helping people so no questionable check marks as her sister and she is married to a black man which also helps.

Folks forget that when picking a president the spouse plays a part because the position is all visuals.

Nancy Reagan was one of the biggest reasons that Reagan was elected. Cause nancy was also a movie star and everyone loved her even people who hated Reagan.

Same with Michelle Obama she sealed the deal with folks who were on the fence for voting for Barack.

Kamala has her husband who doesn't move the needle at all. He is not gonna seal the deal with folks who are on the fence and actually might have her lose votes with people (white folks aren't crazy about white dudes dating black woman and black folks aren't crazy about interracial marriage).

Her sister knew Tony West since 1989 and they dont even have ONE kid together? what kind of nonsense they on?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should she have not prosecuted folk that she thought was guilty just because they were black?

you should really do more research before you type this nonsense

she was locking parents up for TRUANCY...that's the lowest form of policing you can do as far as I'm concerned. A law like that literally prosecutes a certain class/race of people.

she didn't have that same energy when it was time to prosecute Mnuchin tho

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She didnt go after that dude who destroyed the black middle class over there either

Didn’t she also give that cac who killed the breh at fruitvale station 1 year? While being against letting people who were locked up on false evidence because she loves that prison labor?

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
At the opening of her campaign.

Sellers: “No longer are people able to parachute into a fish fry or go to church and think they’re going to win the black vote,” said former South Carolina state Rep. Bakari Sellers, who helped lead Barack Obama’s presidential campaign in the state in 2008."

These idiots are always on twitter opposing shyt but later parrot the same shyt we are talking about to the mainstream.

Bunch of fake two faced jealous b*stards who were always just going along with the status quo.

this is the same dude who dissed nasheed, roland martin's owl ass is doing the same thing too. Now they are calling folks out cause of our pushback. :stopitslime:
Should have none he was fake when Charlemagne was his biggest public advocate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Whoever said in one of the other threads about how women cannot stand a woman who sleeps her way to the top was right.

I am seeing these tweets all over Twitter and of course it will be alot of conservative women because Donald is their guy but im sure its some liberal women too. I mean look how much women in general especially white women hated Monica Lewinsky

Its gonna be real tough for Kamala with both white women and black women hating her and if she is the nominee she will get the least amount of support ever by black men and black women for a Democratic candidate

The type of broad who don’t know her lane brehs, the type of broad who think she’s #1 brehs, the type of broad who will call your wife and snitch brehs :ehh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It's going to be interesting to say the least...ALOT of black people have no idea that her husband is white right now.

My gf is an active AKA, and former VP in a NYC chapter...she doesn't follow politics really at all, but she's mega excited about Kamala....however when I told her that Kamala's husband was white--she didn't believe it, looked him up and her first response was "OH HAIL NO!!...she just lost a lot of points with me"

It's gonna be hilarious hen Kamala goes to her AKA events to talk and her husband comes out with the Bill Orielly grin on some

There's going to be ALOT of awkward talk and chatter in the audience.

I can't wait for the fukkery :blessed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Also if kamala came before Obama her chances would be better than today.

But coming after Obama is tougher on her.

Many folks gave Obama a pass on policies because he was the first black politician with a real chance to win the presidency.

But that pass won't be given again because history was already made. It didn't matter if Kamala was a dark skin brotha from jackson Mississippi with a chocolate wife who had an angela davis afro.

Ain't no black politician running for president (in this social climate) post Obama is getting a pass from black people without policy.

Bruh Kamala already lost just of the strength of her having a cac husband and her atrocious record as a AG and DA... she looks strong now because of who’s in the race now, once the real players jump in the race like Biden or Beto trust you will see the media turn on her and bring up her affair with Willie Brown and her horrible record, she’s gonna crash and burn

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's going to be interesting to say the least...ALOT of black people have no idea that her husband is white right now.

My gf is an active AKA, and former VP in a NYC chapter...she doesn't follow politics really at all, but she's mega excited about Kamala....however when I told her that Kamala's husband was white--she didn't believe it, looked him up and her first response was "OH HAIL NO!!...she just lost a lot of points with me"

It's gonna be hilarious hen Kamala goes to her AKA events to talk and her husband comes out with the Bill Orielly grin on some

There's going to be ALOT of awkward talk and chatter in the audience.

Oh the fukkery is coming just sit back and watch :mjlol:

I remember when black folk were skeptical of Obama until they saw his black wife from the souf side of chi town and their black children.. That shyt put Obama over the top with 98% of the black vote, had 99 year old black folk who ain’t never voted in their lives on those long ass lines ready to vote lmaoo