Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
"Brown" Jamaicans didn't consider themselves black...in that generation.
They're only "Black" in America, Canada, Europe.
Malcolm Gladwell broke it down in his own c00nish way...but is he truly a c00n?
Hold up Gladwell is a c00n, I’ve never seen or heard him act that way he’s always said he’s proud half Jamaican

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Whats interesting is AADOS have always had a boule buffer class but these recent presendential candidates havent been AADOS (kamala and obama). Like how have they not groomed any of these AADOS boule agents for the presidential stage when there is enough of them at the state and local level?

These “well to do” “black elite” types exist in every ethnic group.
That dude Bakari Sellers comes to mind. I could be wrong, though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That dude Bakari Sellers comes to mind. I could be wrong, though.

He is. He went to Morehouse and pops was a civil rights cat.

Thats why im like kamala being trash got nothing to do with Jamaica. All these folks are thr same.

I assume you went to A&T so you know the type of boule cats HBCUs breed. They be having the same mindset as then elitist Nigerians and other immigrant blacks who look down on people. Them same folks were looking down on the common people in their home countries.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Is that true? I know her mom is Indian, never heard that her dad was half Indian.

3.-Kamala-with-my-granddaughter-Meena-and-me-%C2%A9-Donald-J-1024x691.jpg

He is half Indian, she is only 25% black

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The difference with Obama is that he had a black wife and children.. he’s closer to his marriage side of the family so in the aggregate he fukked with black folk in his everyday..

Kamala on the other hand didn’t until she went to an hbcu and still ended up marrying a cac

Yet Obama went to Ivy League schools surrounded by cacs yet still end up marrying a sista..
Thats how they sold it to you.

Trump’s wife was an illegal immigrant.
A spouse is simply just a spouse.
:manny:

jackson35

Banned
Daps

Thats why im like kamala being trash got nothing to do with Jamaica. All these folks are thr same.

I assume you went to A&T so you know the type of boule cats HBCUs breed. They be having the same mindset as then elitist Nigerians and other immigrant blacks who look down on people. Them same folks were looking down on the common people in their home countries.
you mean the boule cats who were trying to bring them up from poverty, instead they wanted to stay on the plantation.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

That last paragraph...I hate to admit, but you’re right; it’s true. Not saying everyone, but it’s rampant in Greek life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That last paragraph...I hate to admit, but you’re right; it’s true. Not saying everyone, but it’s rampant in Greek life.

Of course its never in absolute but theres documented history of discrimination of AADOS who werent of a certain cloth when it came to social circles and climbing the ranks of black society back then

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Whats interesting is AADOS have always had a boule buffer class but these recent presendential candidates havent been AADOS (kamala and obama). Like how have they not groomed any of these AADOS boule agents for the presidential stage when there is enough of them at the state and local level?

These “well to do” “black elite” types exist in every ethnic group.
The version she comes from considers themselves nonblack and are literally part of a half caste ruler class over a majority black country...not black people who came up from the mud and THEN started c00ning.
No, absolutely not.
They speak of Hamilton Brown like a FOND BENEFACTOR and he owned black people.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Of course its never in absolute but theres documented history of discrimination of AADOS who werent of a certain cloth when it came to social circles and climbing the ranks of black society back then
Not the same as a half caste elite ruler class over a 90% black country, rich off of slavery money invested into businesses around the area.
Similar, but not as powerful or pervasive.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The version she comes from considers themselves nonblack and are literally part of a half caste ruler class over a majority black country...not black people who came up from the mud and THEN started c00ning.
No, absolutely not.
They speak of Hamilton Brown like a FOND BENEFACTOR and he owned black people.

Nah I hear you. Im just speaking in general terms fundamentally the “black elite” types are all the same across ethnic groups. Culturally in the carribean and latin america mulattos were a literal ethnic group seperate from Black africans while in the US theres more grey area depending on region.

In places like ATL historically many of the boule families were rooted in accepting their blackness (the mulatto thing was as rampant) and at times just saw them selves as better than blacks from rural GA who lacked education (of course not everyone but there was a good bit).

Id say pre 1970s many had the same vibe you see from many Nigerians where if you werent from at least a few generations of professionals/wealth they werent really rocking with you.

That boule stuff is really interesting because you will see them say a ton of stuff that sounds “pro black” on the surface but below the surface many of them simply want to replicate white society for themselves vs actually tearing down the system.