Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She actually was against body cams?

Post a specific article of this please.. Granted i cant find one myself 1st..

Edit: she was against them in 2015. Then in 2018 she had a change of heart.. I guess she figured she'd be running for president..

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Yeah she let a cac get off for trying to kill me. Dude had a large amount of drugs on him,(this was right after the whole drugs were being compromised from the evidence lab so he should’ve taken those charges) but somehow that case dissappeared and he only got 4 lil ass years for attempted murder. If I did that shyt to that cac I would still be sitting. I really hope she doesn’t get passed the primaries because I can’t vote for her I refuse.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Voting for her is pretty much like voting for the Black female judge that doesn’t want to let Meek outta jail.

Black men aren’t going to be allowed to make this argument without being labeled as some type of “ist”

Unfortunately outlets like TYT have to put this information out and ask these questions.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I hope Hillary does run because it would be the nail in this woman’s coffin.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ya'll might have to work with the alt-right and the Russians to bring her down because she's got the money, the media and a diverse group of people behind her.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll might have to work with the alt-right and the Russians to bring her down because she's got the money, the media and a diverse group of people behind her.

This is not true. Kamala is getting way more backlash than any primary candidate and she just started. Once Hillary or Beto enters the race she’ll lose the money advantage.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is not true. Kamala is getting way more backlash than any primary candidate and she just started. Once Hillary or Beto enters the race she’ll lose the money advantage.

Don't underestimate how having a youthful appearance, being bi-racial and being a woman is in terms of importance to white liberals. She will never not have a shortage of money. They will push her through all the hate, and because she's more likeable than Hilary, she'll be able to withstand the hate better than Hilary could.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps

She is not running again fam...she will get washed in the primaries

• Dap
Reactions: IVS