Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gonna say kamala is a real one and not like these others.If black people let politicians sit and front of them and DONT press them on issues then whos to blame.A politicians shouldnt be allowed in black circles without signing a comittment document with actions that group wants and being filmed pledging to commit.

Lame ass dude who had no answer for nasheed about kamala's policies now he's acting all tough with the mainstream media, GTFOH man. :snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whoever said in one of the other threads about how women cannot stand a woman who sleeps her way to the top was right.

I am seeing these tweets all over Twitter and of course it will be alot of conservative women because Donald is their guy but im sure its some liberal women too. I mean look how much women in general especially white women hated Monica Lewinsky

Its gonna be real tough for Kamala with both white women and black women hating her and if she is the nominee she will get the least amount of support ever by black men and black women for a Democratic candidate

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only woman who could win the presidency in 2020 is Michelle Obama. And even she would only get about 45% of the white female vote. (in comparison Trump got 52% of the white female vote)

:francis:

The country hated Barack so if they hate a black man they gonna vote for a black woman?

why are so many of you on here so concerned with what women are doin? jesus fukkin christ, can't even look in this goddamn forum anymore without twenty threads on a bunch of nobody women posted by so-called men.

oh yes these thought provoking threads on IG thots i miss them so much

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The country hated Barack so if they hate a black man they gonna vote for a black woman?

oh yes these thought provoking threads on IG thots i miss them so much

The country hated Barack?

He won both of his presidential elections in landslides.

:stopitslime:

Of course there were 30-40% of the deplorables who hated him, but he still got a majority of people to rock with him. His approval rating today is STILL high. He will be remembered as the best president since JFK or FDR.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The country hated Barack?

He won both of his presidential elections in landslides.

:stopitslime:

Of course there were 30-40% of the deplorables who hated him, but he still got a majority of people to rock with him. His approval rating today is STILL high. He will be remembered as the best president since JFK or FDR.

Yes Black people helped him win both times. You lowkey mentioned something in your first post about white women vote and it reminded me of something. People forget this but never forget that even Obama, even someone as politically savvy as him still lost BOTH the white man and white women vote, even in 2008. He destroyed John McCain and still lost the white vote... and yet somehow my point is invalid breh? No I know what I am saying.

Even more so than silly numbers, we should all know and be smart enough to know now that the incessant amount of cases of police killing Black men and women was because white officers were acting out in rage that they could not kill the Black President they hated cause he had Secret Service. Then by magic/osmosis, the numbers drop when Trump is President now that their guy is in. However they have switched over to regular civilians going against black people which is even worse.

Yes man the country hated Barack. This populist movement you see happening across the world is even a by product....the same way rednecks in America were paranoid about Obama and obsessed over the Muslim name Hussein, across the world anti muslim tensions rose very high as well

Daps
They would rather vote for the man who cheated on his wives, than for a woman who was a mistress. Marriage infidelity is very common, and most of those married white women have been cheated on, and a lot of them cheat as well.

I know from the days when my morals were lower.
:francis:

So they may have had empathy for Hillary for getting publically cheated on, but they will always choose a man over a woman for leadership.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
why are so many of you on here so concerned with what women are doin? jesus fukkin christ, can't even look in this goddamn forum anymore without twenty threads on a bunch of nobody women posted by so-called men.
You are aware that she is running for President of the United States?

She opened herself up to this kind of scrutiny.