Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why is she worse than trump? Really asking btw

Nobody running is worse than fukking Trump. Anyone who is even suggesting that is an idiot. I gotta say, the people I've seen on here the last couple days going to bat for Trump who is a racist with racist ideology and has white supremacists working in his White House... :what:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You never know breh they were laughing at Trump remember that clip of Ellison telling cacs to watch out for him.

She’s no good but trust voters to fukk it up
People who really knew what was going on weren't laughing at Trump being president. No one believes Kamala has a shot, no one. She appeals to no large demographic in this country. Trump easily appealed to white men

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roland is right...he's the plug for all these politicians. Easily THE most connected voice to get any black politician on his show.

stop it,they don't take roland seriously. obama has been playing hide and seek with tavis smiley, cornel west and many others since he got elected. let's see if kamala can handle these DOS people who will be coming for her neck real bad anytime she says anything in the media. she better start preparing a black agenda right now or else... :camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Roland’s full of shyt. He can’t stand not being the “token” black new figure. These “only nikka in the room” negroes can’t take that there are multiple independent black voices out here advocating in the interests of black people. And not being propped up by the white supremacist media

Breh shut up. The narratives you dudes make up is hilarious

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
stop it,they don't take roland seriously. obama has been playing hide and seek with tavis smiley, cornel west and many others since he got elected. let's see if kamala can handle these DOS people who will be coming for her neck real bad anytime she says anything in the media. she better start preparing a black agenda right now or else... :camby:
Roland can get any democratic politician on his show, and has leading black academics and political scientists on speed dial

Name another independent show who can do that

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roland can get any democratic politician on his show, and has leading black academics and political scientists on speed dial Name another independent show who can do that

couldn't get obama after he got elected. roland said kamala has been dodging his show for years. obama was dodging roland and many other black journalists but yet was speaking to people like tom joyner and steve harvey on their shows LMAO.

napoleon GTFOH man. :lolbron:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is almost worse than the Russians spreading fake news to our people.

This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION

He posted this edited video out of context to make is seem that Kamala and her campaign did this in the last few days as a way to pander to black folks for votes on some "hot sauce in my bag" shyt.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but this dude is fukking clown.

You have to research and watch EVERYTHING he references, from movies to news, because he will add or take away facts or information to change the context.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nobody running is worse than fukking Trump. Anyone who is even suggesting that is an idiot. I gotta say, the people I've seen on here the last couple days going to bat for Trump who is a racist with racist ideology and has white supremacists working in his White House... :what:

shut up goofy cac