Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This dude is almost worse than the Russians spreading fake news to our people.

This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION

He posted this edited video out of context to make is seem that Kamala and her campaign did this in the last few days as a way to pander to black folks for votes on some "hot sauce in my bag" shyt.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but this dude is fukking clown.

I agree. I usually like Tariq and I think Kamala is supects(and like most politicians) has done some silly stuff to pander to the black vote, but Tariq and others are losing their minds trying to be "The One" to expose Kamala. There's more than enough things to pick her apart about(such as using AA identity to jump start her career) but people are now resorting to hyperbole and lies at this point.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

The agenda is real:francis:

I rather have Trump in office, than this:hubie:

She's not a real threat to win the presidency. All this worrying is much ado about nothing. You'll get another 4yrs of Trump before she ever wins. This is all fearmongering.

Kamala is basically another Taniya Nayak. :mjlol:

An Indian that look like an Lightskin African-American. :mjlol:

:whoo::jbhmm:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not much different than a pastor at most or these churches or a politician

Tariq being in the position he is shows just how dumb some people are...

This dude went from being a pimp to a race hustler but their are human beings who think he is really sincere about ANYTHING he does or says...

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

I remember when Howard Dean ran for president. Now he's on Twitter telling people to "STFU".

:mjlol:

He said "she can wear her hair anyway she wants, boy. Leave the bedwench alone. :ufdup:"

The mainstream liberal cacs are starting to realize Tariq is a real influencer in the community

They upset because there use to choosing our leaders for us

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man shut up nikka
Our beef with Kamala, is that she’s fake and won’t promise any tangible benefits for black folk, but will for other groups.
Agreed. I see the negro liberals left HL to come in here and defend someone we as a community never wanted or accepted. She never wanted us or accepted us other than just to get her cred.

Shes a Miley Cyrus in curry face

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What did I tell y'all about the HomoLesbian HL Equation:
"If you don't agree with (insert candidate, platform, social movement) you support (trump, hitler, conservatives, white supremacy).
Framing and shaming, using volume, buzzwords, and dogwhistles to "rally the troops" and force false dichotomies.
Don't forget: They also insert strawmen and false premises into YOUR counters to legitimize their points for untrained audience. To the lurkers and spies it looks like we "support x" due to the framing and forum slide techniques being used.
Bush league, yet still effective.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Can you be a bed wrench as a biricial woman? Well, I guess if you identify as black or AA you can be, but that brings up a much bigger issue.

I’ve stated it before, but we need to stop trying to claim everyone as black. I see that won’t stop, though, as I’ve seen Kamala being referred to as black all over.