Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black father? This dude?

donald-harris.jpg

He looks like Obama if you aged him 30 years from now. :mjlol:

That "dude" is literally full blooded Jamaican

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Our community keeps taking L’s

Our leading “black voices” are destroying us

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Fux Wakanda! Wakanda for Never.

We dont support weak ass docile yet powerful black nations that are scared to challenge white supremacy...be they real or fictional. So Fux Wakanda..and if you a makebelieve land azz nukka then Fux you too.
:ehh:....respect the aggression...u forgot "my 44 make sure all ur kids don't grow"...tighten up:ufdup:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I agree with him on the need for Black owned media cuz like he said the mainstream media is not going to press these candidates on issues pertinent to Black people. The more I think about it that likely plays a role into why some Black folks don't bother voting. Why bother voting if the candidates aren't addressing issues that affect your life directly? Why expect candidates to address those issues if the media isn't pressing them.

duh:childplease:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Roland’s full of shyt. He can’t stand not being the “token” black news figure. These “only nikka in the room” negroes can’t take that there are multiple independent black voices out here advocating in the interests of black people. And not being propped up by the white supremacist media

Last edited: