Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Thank you! Blavity’s keep deflecting and won’t come straight up the middle. What potential policies will she consider for black Americans. Will she listen to our SPECIFIC needs? If so, I’m down to take my black ass down to the polls.
Look up her platform. Most of it will benefit the Black community.

Some of y'all are expecting her be Stokely Carmichael or something. She can't win by running on an exclusively "pro-Black" platform.

Her policies by and large will benefit the Black community. My biggest concern with her is her record as AG in California. However, if she addresses that in a honest way and pledges to reform our terrible criminal justice system then I will be 100% on board with her.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Look up her platform. Most of it will benefit the Black community.

Some of y'all are expecting her be Stokely Carmichael or something. She can't win by running on an exclusively "pro-Black" platform.

Her policies by and large will benefit the Black community. My biggest concern with her is her record as AG in California. However, if she addresses that in a honest way and pledges to reform our terrible criminal justice system then I will be 100% on board with her.
Dude, fukk outta here. I want my community specifically addressed. If she can say Transgendered or Latino by name then why not black. Saying “black” shouldn’t be a bad word within the political realm. How else are we gonna change that if every candidate has to tiptoe around saying black. Naw, we off that shyt. We get trickle downs while everyone else gets tangibles

Daps
Every single politician panders to certain audiences. That's apart of politics.

Y'all don't think that White people don't get pandered to as well? Trump in 2016 went to West Virginia and pandered to White coal miners:
pbox.php

Y'all will hate and criticize Kamala for everything. At least, Kamala has a Black father and attended Howard University. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never had to lift a finger and is from New York. He has no connection whatsoever to coal mining or West Virginia.
Black father? This dude?

donald-harris.jpg

He looks like Obama if you aged him 30 years from now. :mjlol:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree with him on the need for Black owned media cuz like he said the mainstream media is not going to press these candidates on issues pertinent to Black people. The more I think about it that likely plays a role into why some Black folks don't bother voting. Why bother voting if the candidates aren't addressing issues that affect your life directly? Why expect candidates to address those issues if the media isn't pressing them.

On another note, we're not even close to primaries and I'm already sick of these conversations.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with him on the need for Black owned media cuz like he said the mainstream media is not going to press these candidates on issues pertinent to Black people. The more I think about it that likely plays a role into why some Black folks don't bother voting. Why bother voting if the candidates aren't addressing issues that affect your life directly? Why expect candidates to address those issues if the media isn't pressing them. On another note, we're not even close to primaries and I'm already sick of these conversations.

she kept on dodging his show when he was on tv one, same with obama. black owned media is not the problem, they only show up when they want votes or trying to sell their books etc. these biracials only care about pleasing cacs, they are all FAKE..