Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
OP is also a pedophile who apparently messaged this to an underage girl:

3135gd5.jpg
so no lightbrites unless she is a bedwenching half breed got it c00n

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I am no fan of Kamala. She's not even in my top 3 choices for dems. But to lie to people and use edited videos out of context to push a narrative is not something I'm going for. Tariq is a clown.

How is out of context,do you think she just started her campaign when she announced it?she started pandering a year ago:mjol:

Nothing will cover up the fact she has a white husband,soon as she rolls his pale ass out there to introduce her it will be a wrap for her.
Black people want a black person in office who represents us well at least in terms of imagery like Barack and Michell did,that was righteous black love, story book shyt:mjcry:
What she has going on is a pure abomination and an affront to that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
And why are you idiots mad at Tariq?as a voice of the people he is doing democrats a favor by letting them know we are not all on board with voting for her.So don't even waste your time and money trying to promote her to us,find us somebody else.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is out of context,do you think she just started her campaign when she announced it?she started pandering a year ago:mjol:

Nothing will cover up the fact she has a white husband,soon as she rolls his pale ass out there to introduce her it will be a wrap for her.
Black people want a black person in office who represents us well at least in terms of imagery like Barack and Michell did,that was righteous black love, story book shyt:mjcry:
What she has going on is a pure abomination and an affront to that.

The full video in proper context of being for a JOKE SKIT written by Stephen Colbert's team nearly a year ago is not nearly as flagrant as what's suggested by Tariq's original post. There's PLENTY of legitimate reasons to be against Kamala, opponents of hers should focus on that. Editing old videos of her and removing all context to bash her is some Info Wars shyt. fukk Tariq.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Man shut up nikka
Our beef with Kamala, is that she’s fake and won’t promise any tangible benefits for black folk, but will for other groups.
You don't know that. Anyways, I'm not here to comverse with you. I saw in the other thread that you're a Trump supporter.

I don't need to know anything further.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Man shut up nikka
Our beef with Kamala, is that she’s fake and won’t promise any tangible benefits for black folk, but will for other groups.
Thank you! Blavity’s keep deflecting and won’t come straight up the middle. What potential policies will she consider for black Americans. Will she listen to our SPECIFIC needs? If so, I’m down to take my black ass down to the polls.