Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Nobody Black would have a problem with her if she wasn't literally pretending to be African American...when she's Jamaican/Indian/Canadian...and just happened to be born here...

On your old account @nineteeneightysix weren't you claiming to be a South African? Now all of a sudden you switched up and started claiming black American?

One of my favourites...

But I am South African, so I gotta rep Herschelle Gibbs...Six Sixers in an over...hahaha...Beast..

I am not making excuses for shytty behavior...

And as a DOS, I know it doesn't...

We know immigrants look down on Black Americans and avoid us like a plague. It is a historical trait of American immigrants...

:yeshrug:

Are you even black?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
On your old account @nineteeneightysix weren't you claiming to be a South African? Now all of a sudden you switched up and started claiming black American?

Are you even black?

It is an open secret I am @Sagat and @Dr.X....and we got DID...

That's not my alt...:yeshrug:

That account last posted in 2016...and been around since 2012...

Try harder lmao...

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
It is an open secret I am @Sagat and @Dr.X....and we got DID...

That's not my alt...:yeshrug:

That account last posted in 2016...and been around since 2012...

Try harder lmao...

Nah, that's your account. Same posting style. ("... .... ...")

And those are two different posters.

You're a "South African" (or at least claimed to be). And you used to post borderline racist shyt. That's why you were banned.

Now you're on here claiming to be black American.

You definitely give off the vibes of a white poster pretending to black.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Nah, that's your account. Same posting style. ("... .... ...")

And those are two different posters.

You're a "South African" (or at least claimed to be). And you used to post borderline racist shyt. That's why you were banned.

Now you're on here claiming to be black American.

You definitely give off the vibes of a white poster pretending to black.

Same posting style?

So you telling me...somebody gonna be on a the Coli...almost a decade...

And post on this shytty ass insular forum...

You know how insane someone gotta be...I don't like nobody that fukking much...

And why would a super racist White guy hype up Dr. Tommy Curry in the Root...who said White people gotta die for Black people's freedom...

You know how lame someone would have to be...to post in the Root...as a racist South African...about Tommy Curry...an obscure Black philosopher...that teaches at fukking Texas Tech

And the fact that you gonna dig through the fukking crates and bring up some obscure poster...

When I only been posting here and posting maybe idk 2016...

Yeah my contract is up....I ain't posting here past 2019...I rather die...I ain't even been in the same place more than 2 years...

Yeah motherfukkers are fukking retarded...I ain't sitting around near about 10 years on a fukking website...talking to y'all motherfukkers about the same redundant fukking shyt...

2 to 3 years yeah...

Since 2012...I rather chop my dikk off...and eat my own dikk than post here...

If I was White...I would just say so...because why not...

Ain't nothing y'all post here top secret or whatever the fukk anyway...:mjlol:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Same posting style?

So you telling me...somebody gonna be on a the Coli...almost a decade...

And post on this shytty ass insular forum...

You know how insane someone gotta be...I don't like nobody that fukking much...

And why would a super racist White guy hype up Dr. Tommy Curry in the Root...who said White people gotta die for Black people's freedom...

You know how lame someone would have to be...to post in the Root...as a racist South African...about Tommy Curry...an obscure Black philosopher...that teaches at fukking Texas Tech

And the fact that you gonna dig through the fukking crates and bring up some obscure poster...

When I only been posting here and posting maybe idk 2016...

Yeah my contract is up....I ain't posting here past 2019...I rather die...I ain't even been in the same place more than 2 years...

Yeah motherfukkers are fukking retarded...I ain't sitting around near about 10 years on a fukking website...talking to y'all motherfukkers about the same redundant fukking shyt...

2 to 3 years yeah...

Since 2012...I rather chop my dikk off...and eat my own dikk than post here...

If I was White...I would just say so...because why not...

Ain't nothing y'all post here top secret or whatever the fukk anyway...:mjlol:

About as lame as a person who has multiple accounts on this site and adopts multiple personalities (claiming to be a black South African on one account and then switching it up to a black American).

That's your account. You type/post EXACTLY the same. You're a complete weirdo and probably white.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Naw fukk that broad. I heard about her and had to do my research (which should be the standard, but now more than ever with politicians).

• Married to a cop
  • Married to a white cop
  • As an AG, pushed a punitive initiative that treated truancy amony elementary schoolers as a crime for which parents could be jailed
  • As a DA, the conviction rate rose from 52% in '03 to 67% in '06 (at that time highest seen in a decade).
  • She oversaw the mishandling of evidence which violated defendants' rights by hiding damaging information about a police drug lab technician
Her resume is filled with obvious signs/beliefs of an extreme policed state and support of funneling more black people through the prison pipeline.

She about to try and electric slide her self into the favor of the black community..naw.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk.

Sauces:

Judge rips Harris' office for hiding problems
California Prosecutor Falsifies Transcript of Confession
Federal judges order California to expand prison releases
An Interrogation and Response to the Predominant Framing of Truancy - UCLA Law Review

she gonna be a hindu caste system dictator.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man the 2020 election is gonna be wild. Between the drama with the female Obama aka Kamala and Trump. Indians rejecting her and Jamaicans embracing and stanning Kamala. It being the year of the census changes and fighting between Black Americans and Black foreigners increasing ten fold.

Al Sharpton just coming out yesterday stanning for Michael Bloomberg of all people to run in 2020

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
they on tariq ass now

As much as Tariq is a bytch ass nikka. I hate seeing the democratic cronies attack him because they know the streets ain't fukking with Kamala and they know Tariq is one of the mouthpieces and they want to drown out his voice. If he wasn't so much of a bytch ass nikka, I would take his side. But he ain't it chief

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is almost worse than the Russians spreading fake news to our people.

This is from a COMEDY SKIT from the Steven Colbert show from APRIL 2018.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION

He posted this edited video out of context to make is seem that Kamala and her campaign did this in the last few days as a way to pander to black folks for votes on some "hot sauce in my bag" shyt.

I'm not even a fan of Kamala, but this dude is fukking clown.

Last edited: