Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

She’s running for president as a progressive, but as attorney general of California, she criminalized truancy — making it a crime for kids to be late for school and dragging into the criminal justice system even more disproportionately low-income, predominantly black and Latino families. She’s overlooked the misconduct of her prosecutors and fought to uphold their wrongfully secured convictions. She defended California’s choice to deny gender reassignment surgery to a transgender inmate, and in 2014, she appealed a federal judge’s holding that the death penalty was unconstitutional.
A Problem for Kamala Harris: Can a Prosecutor Become President in the Age of Black Lives Matter?

Be ok with the black school to prison pipeline, brehs

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Black justice as well as many other things. Even though you didn't ask.
So how can you be ok with this?
but as attorney general of California, she criminalized truancy — making it a crime for kids to be late for school and dragging into the criminal justice system even more disproportionately low-income, predominantly black and Latino families. She’s overlooked the misconduct of her prosecutors and fought to uphold their wrongfully secured convictions

A Problem for Kamala Harris: Can a Prosecutor Become President in the Age of Black Lives Matter?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your rather vote for the racist throwing black people into forced legal slavery, than the one who hasn't, got it.

Yes, when you count all the other factors. I don't think racism is the right term here. Trump would do the same thing if he were in her position, maybe even worse. This is not the hill you want to die on.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yall got issues if you're talking about her having a white husband...i'm focused on her policies, her qualifications, and what she wants out of government.

She's a great candidate.
But you haven't shown policies that benefit black people interests that she enacted.

Her qualifications don't matter as Trump proved ANYBODY can be president.

What she wants and what I want don't match well. Ergo me not likely gonna vote for her.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Do you mean that Trump has not personally ordered that any Black men be arrested?

Cause I tend to look at the things happening in the country as being "under the Trump administration"

So has Trump ordered the police to STOP arresting Black men or something?

And

What Trump has definitely NOT done is order the police to stop

MURDERING

Black men

Trump is definitely on the opposite side of Black Lives Matter doggie
she was the prosecutor when Oscar Grant was killed :francis:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Oh, THAT Kamala Harris. The lead prosecutor that tried to send me away for eight years for a crime their department knew I didn't commit, knowing I had a newborn and that my mom was dying from stage 4 cancer at the time. Where the judge fabricated false evidence as reasoning to deny a reduction in my $115k bail. The same bail which I had to pay twice because Kamala's office dragged my case out for two years because they said they weren't ready to go to trial, effectively denying me my right to a speedy one.

I was fortunate to have the resources to beat this case, I can only imagine how many innocent people are sitting behind bars or accepted pleas because of her office's systematic dysfunction.

fukk Kamala Harris

GnxqwTyl.jpg

btw she already lost

Got damn this bytch is HORRIBLE.

I highly doubt it but if this bytch wins the nomination I gotta vote independent. One of you Coli brehs form a party and I’ll vote for that, got damn she’s terrible.