Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
bruh, you're using anecdotes when theres OTHER stories of her seeking reform and trying to push for change inside the system.

Yall just hate her because she's mixed and got a white husband.

Keep it a buck.

You dont even know what you DO want because you spend so much time focusing on her being imperfect.

Show me a perfect prosecutor. I'm Still. Waiting.
There is much more evidence of her sticking to the status quo than there is of her trying to change shyt.

You still haven't given me any examples why she deserves to be president when I've given you examples of why she doesn't.

And I never brought up the fact that her husband is white or that she's mixed. Im mixed too you stupid son of a bytch, I'm lighter than that bytch is. Her record speaks for itself and im from California so I know what she's all about

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She can't win. She's a minority and a woman, and has almost zero star power. Obama had RIDICULOUS star power to compensate for being black. I clearly remember his "When I was 12 I went to helll for snuffin' Jesus" moment. It was his speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. When he was on that stage, America was like :ohhh::ooh::gladbron:...same as the hip hop crowd was when we heard Nas for the first time ever spittin that line. He built up his star power off of that and won 4 years later. Kamala Harris doesn't have a stand out moment. Even Trump, as much of a POS as he is, had celebrity power. She ain't white and is almost unknown. I just don't see it :yeshrug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I had no idea Kamala's laundry was that dirty. It's disappointing. She basically is a part of the problem. Keeping nikkas in prison cause you wanted more labor is what the white man does to keep slavery institionalized. Won't be voting for her. Almost wanna find my past retweets of her and unretweet them shyts. I'm just gonna vote for Gary Johnson pothead ass head again.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
She had a direct hand in Oscar johnson, did trump have a direct hand in your accusations?

Let me stop you right there

If the person is in position to beat Trump, I'm voting for them

So start from there. I don't know shyt about this lady. All I am trying to say is whatever your issues are, they are small compared to having Trump as prez

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
She can't win. She's a minority and a woman, and has almost zero star power. Obama had RIDICULOUS star power to compensate for being black. I clearly remember his "When I was 12 I went to helll for snuffin' Jesus" moment. It was his speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. When he was on that stage, America was like :ohhh::ooh::gladbron:...same as the hip hop crowd was when we heard Nas for the first time ever spittin that line. He built up his star power off of that and won 4 years later. Kamala Harris doesn't have a stand out moment. Even Trump, as much of a POS as he is, had celebrity power. She ain't white and is almost unknown. I just don't see it :yeshrug:

Exactly.

Besides all her dirt, she doesn't have the qualities to overcome Trump's cult like support.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
and Trump was prez when how many people got killed?

it's time to put you on ignore breh :ehh:

there's a difference between ignorance and stupidity. ignorance is lack of knowledge, stupidity is insisting on being a fukking idiot in spite of having knowledge
you're a sellout of the highest order and if you are indeed black, you're the epitome of everything that's wrong with black political thought these days :scust:

and this is why we lose, and lose, and lose, ad infinitum

thankfully people are waking up to the bullshyt you and your ilk are selling :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Let me stop you right there

If the person is in position to beat Trump, I'm voting for them

So start from there. I don't know shyt about this lady. All I am trying to say is whatever your issues are, they are small compared to having Trump as prez
This line of thinking is why the Democrats don’t respect the black vote.