Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Kamala Harris tweets fundraiser for Stacey Abrams, but Harris may keep half
"Stacey Abrams could still win or force a runoff, despite her Republican opponent's rampant voter suppression," she wrote, linking to the fundraiser. "Donate here to make sure every vote is counted in Georgia."
But some were critical when they noted that by default, 50 percent of donations go to Harris herself, unless donors opt to adjust the ratio.

"NOTE: Your contribution will be divided evenly between Stacey Abrams and Kamala Harris," the text above the donation buttons reads. "Click here to allocate amounts differently."

Some said the ratio was clearly marked and easy to adjust.

"It says right where you donate," wrote Jessamyn Harris of the disclaimer and note about adjusting the ratio. "And then you can easily do so."

But others saw it as a cash grab in poor taste.
Kamala Harris tweets fundraiser for Stacey Abrams, but Harris may keep half

So shes a scammer too:stopitslime:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
KAMALA HARRIS FAILS TO EXPLAIN WHY SHE DIDN’T PROSECUTE STEVEN MNUCHIN’S BANK
General Kamala Harris on Wednesday vaguely acknowledged The Intercept’s report about her declining to prosecute Steven Mnuchin’s OneWest Bank for foreclosure violations in 2013, but offered no explanation.

“It’s a decision my office made,” she said, in response to questions from The Hill shortly after being sworn in as California’s newest U.S. senator.

“We went and we followed the facts and the evidence, and it’s a decision my office made,” Harris said. “We pursued it just like any other case. We go and we take a case wherever the facts lead us.”

Mnuchin is Donald Trump’s nominee to run the Treasury Department, and served as CEO of OneWest from 2009 to 2015. In an internal memopublished on Tuesday by The Intercept, prosecutors at the California attorney general’s office said they had found over a thousand violations of foreclosure laws by his bank during that time, and predicted that further investigation would uncover many thousands more.

But the investigation into what the memo called “widespread misconduct” was closed after Harris’s office declined to file a civil enforcement action against the bank.

Kamala Harris Fails to Explain Why She Didn’t Prosecute Steven Mnuchin’s Bank

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
it's time to put you on ignore breh :ehh:

there's a difference between ignorance and stupidity. ignorance is lack of knowledge, stupidity is insisting on being a fukking idiot in spite of having knowledge
you're a sellout of the highest order and if you are indeed black, you're the epitome of everything that's wrong with black political thought these days :scust:

and this is why we lose, and lose, and lose, ad infinitum

thankfully people are waking up to the bullshyt you and your ilk are selling :francis:

You are mighty butt hurt about my hate for Trump

You say all that long winded melodramatic bullshyt to say what?

If it comes down to this lady vs Trump I'm supposed to vote Trump?

Say it wit that bird chest and bird brain

Is that your stupid ass point?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
California Prosecutor Falsifies Transcript of Confession
Court of Appeal slams Attorney General Kamala Harris again
But here’s another doozy: The People (of California) v. Efrain Velasco-Palacios. In this unpublished opinion from the Fifth Appellate District, the California Court of Appeal reveals that state prosecutors and California Attorney General Kamala Harris continue to be part of the problem. Kern County prosecutor Robert Murray committed “outrageous government misconduct.” Ms. Harris and her staff defended the indefensible—California State prosecutor Murray flat out falsified a transcript of a defendant’s confession.
California Prosecutor Falsifies Transcript of Confession

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
How about demanding more from your candidate other than the tired old mantra “well, the democrats are the lesser of the two evils.”

over here we gonna stand and demand more from our candidates

over here an election will be held. Votes are the currency in elections. There is no other metric they use to decide elections, in fact

So the demanding on this side has absolutely no effect on the election that's happening over there

And after the election, they will select one person or another to sit in the Oval

I guess I need to slow all the way down. All the adults understand that the Dems have their flaws. You definitely have actual enemies among the "liberals".

This is a subject for, lets say Feb 12 2021.

Right?

Soon as we pull together ("we" being the sane people in the US who are allowed to vote) and end this NIGHTMARE (Trump), then we can work on the other things that need work

Cause bickering amongst ourselves only opens the door for

Trump to win again

But you know that. Comrade.

I wrote that for any real Brehs reading who may be in danger of being misled by agents and bots

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@Ghost Utmost I was going to write a long reply reply but I’ll just leave it. Anyone can see this whole “let’s get our foot in the door first and worry about policy later” has screwed us over for decades.

At least with Obama, before he was elected, he didn’t have a chequered history like Kamala. If she somehow wins the primaries, Trump is going to effortlessly mop the floor with her.

But hey, let’s worry about that after 2021 eh?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
There are other democratic nominees in the mix. Kamala and Trump aren't the only options.

Absolutely.

I am just cutting to the chase on these agents

During the primary we can support the one we think is best. Prolly gonna be 20 people so there should be something decent. At least a couple.

So Yeah. This lady is not my type of person. I definitely don't want her in particular. Nothing appealing, really.

I just want to make sure that the number one objective is up front. Get that crazy coot outta the White House

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@Ghost Utmost I was going to write a long reply reply but I’ll just leave it. Anyone can see this whole “let’s get our foot in the door first and worry about policy later” has screwed us over for decades.

At least with Obama, before he was elected, he didn’t have a chequered history like Kamala. If she somehow wins the primaries, Trump is going to effortlessly mop the floor with her.

But hey, let’s worry about that after 2021 eh?

In reply to a different poster I already said

of course this particular lady is not resonating with me as a person. I will do my best to support somebody dope.

But the "who" is secondary. You want nikes, you get Reeboks. Walk it off. Lace up your Reeboks and ball hard as you can.

Lets hope for the perfect candidate

Either way, hold your nose and be an adult. Defeat this maniac