Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i doubt she'll win or make it far but Trump became president so who knows. i think this is more to boost her name since the pool of candidates is weak right now.

Her and gavin newsome are both 'scust. Hopefully she won't even make it past the primaries

what's wrong with gavin newsome?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i doubt she'll win or make it far but Trump became president so who knows. i think this is more to boost her name since the pool of candidates is weak right now.

what's wrong with gavin newsome?

He just comes off as real slimey and in politics just for the fame and money

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
full

Lemonade ....
AT A COOKOUT..!!!!!
:hhh::hhh::hhh:
:camby::camby::camby:
:what::what::what::what::what::what::dahell:
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
He just comes off as real slimey and in politics just for the fame and money

so you formed an opinion based on your hunches?:comeon: he's definitely a dirty dog for cheating on his wife with his campaign manager's wife, but as far as his political work, he did good in SF. i think he's gonna make a good president.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
so you formed an opinion based on your hunches?:comeon: he's definitely a dirty dog for cheating on his wife with his campaign manager's wife, but as far as his political work, he did good in SF. i think he's gonna make a good president.

Dude is as insincere as they come. He jumps behind any trending issue that's popping at the moment for votes. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

He definitely fits the bill along with the others mentioned in with this statement
I think part of the problem with her is that with stuff like Medicare for all she was late to the party. People like Sanders and more recently AOC are the type of people who pushed the overton window and narrative towards those points and people like Booker and Harris waited to see if it polled well before hoping on board and it seems more of "get me on record " instead of a geniune belief.

This points towards insincerity and a higher likelihood they will abandon these ideas because they are simply campaign tools. Not their actual beliefs.

This is why for me personally Harris wouldn't be a first choice. It's politicians who operate like this make people think voting is pointless .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shes not winning indian americans over tulsi who is a hindu
Tulsi isn’t Indian..,she’s like 1/4 Samoan and 3/4 white and follows Hare Krishna which is some hippy white people offshoot of Hinduism....why exactly would Indian Americans care for her more than someone who is actually half Indian? Not that they’re even a large voting bloc

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Which is a shame when you think about it. You gotta be one of the most charismatic, articulate, educated people on the planet to beat a complete idiot con man like Donald fukking Trump. Shows the power of right wing media and Russian Kompromat
I disagree. The key voting constituency in the next election is white women. They by and large despised Hillary so voted overwhelmingly for trump. I think it’s even money to beat trump with some basic shyt talker with a moderate agenda. Trumps approval rating is around 40% now. He’s getting murdered on this shutdown. Deficit is at a all time high and he ain’t getting the wall that he framed his campaign on. Things change quickly in politics.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. The key voting constituency in the next election is white women. They by and large despised Hillary so voted overwhelmingly for trump. I think it’s even money to beat trump with some basic shyt talker with a moderate agenda. Trumps approval rating is around 40% now. He’s getting murdered on this shutdown. Deficit is at a all time high and he ain’t getting the wall that he framed his campaign on. Things change quickly in politics.

I hope you're right...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Tulsi isn’t Indian..,she’s like 1/4 Samoan and 3/4 white and follows Hare Krishna which is some hippy white people offshoot of Hinduism....why exactly would Indian Americans care for her more than someone who is actually half Indian? Not that they’re even a large voting bloc

Idk just an educated guess i suppose