Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Unfortunately, it has to be a white dude if we want to get anything done. Once some of those geezers in Congress start to keel over is when we MAY be ready for anything other than a while, male, President.
You must be praying for genocide amongst the white population?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Kamala Harris getting exposed

Her Dad is a Jamaican mulatto who descents from slave owners;

:mjpls:

Her mom, Indian, raised her in Canada her entire childhood.

Glad some of us ain't falling for this.

All the Jamaicans I know are falling for it. Smh.

This makes me miss Hillary.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
A "black" woman with a white husband who doesn't have a great record when it comes to issues affecting black people, has announced her intention to run for President, on MLK day.

I'm here for the fukkery.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Blacks have been doing this since forever so why stop now
:obama:
Yeah especially since the supreme Court is destined to be right leaning possibly for the rest of my life if trump wins and I disagree politically with almost all stances held by republicans these days . But it's because I'm black. Retard.

Don't try to dap fish off me again unless you want to be embarrassed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shaky candidate...

She's going to pander more to the Indian-American community more than the Black community. Just saw an article where a lot of Indian-Americans don't even know who she is.

Survey shows a significant proportion of Indian-American voters does not know Sen. Kamala Harris

So, it appears that she has a lot of work to do in order to get in good with this demographic, and we all know she's not going to have to do much to win over black people, she's democrat, she's a woman, she should do well there, but it'll be interesting to see how hard she goes to rep her Indian Heritage through all this.

Her having a white husband doesn't look good for black voters either.

:patrice:

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Shaky candidate...

She's going to pander more to the Indian-American community than the Black community. Just saw an article where a lot of Indian-Americans don't even know who she is.

Survey shows a significant proportion of Indian-American voters does not know Sen. Kamala Harris

So, it appears that she has a lot of work to do in order to get in good with this demographic, and we all know she's not going to have to do much to win over black people, she's democrat, she's a woman, she should do well there, but it'll be interesting to see how hard she goes to rep her Indian Heritage through all this.

Shes not winning indian americans over tulsi who is a hindu

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Shaky candidate...

She's going to pander more to the Indian-American community than the Black community. Just saw an article where a lot of Indian-Americans don't even know who she is.

i doubt it
indian american electorate isn't large or pivotal in any race

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Her and gavin newsome are both 'scust. Hopefully she won't even make it past the primaries

The SFPD's corruption is rampant and she's been totally silent, if not a totally complacent and happy and willing participant in it.

I've been a victim of SF's police and judicial system and her announcement is actually bringing up some past trauma with me tbh. FDB

Last edited: