Kamala Harris picture at Howard emerges

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
00000169-0cc4-dbbe-a16f-4ee4820f0000.jpg

200812_ntl_harris_childhood4_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

My family legacy is Hampton University. My uncle Curt went to Hampton in the mid 80s, he talks about that shyt like it was paradise. This was type of HBCU escapades that were in School Daze and a Different world. He was a Kappa and drove a Nissan Z. He said the DMV was a haven for redbones back then. This nikka face lights up everytime he talks about it. When you see them pics of Kamala, i know she was prime real estate back then.

And the craziest thing is nikkas is talking like black and Indian is some kind of weird unfathomable mixture. They are common as fukk in the West Indies, they call them coolies.

I personally know her line sister. The Pic is in here already. She's to the left of kamala.

I went to school with her kids. Her son was a year older than me and her youngest daughter was in class with my sister.

We all would carpool to school. She still bad as hell to this day. I last saw her maybe 7 years ago when I was home for Christmas and attended their Christmas party

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The desperation to try and find an angle to attack her with until something sticks :mjlol:

We've seen this before with Obama but Obama was too charismatic so they eventually went with "he's a muslim! :damn:"

:why:

McCain shytted on would be MAGAs, God rest that man's soul

And orange idiot disrespected this HERO