Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Disappointed it turned out this way, but it's unnerving how many campaigns, I have only read about two or three, that are well funded, backed, spiral into dysfunction and chaos, because of the campaign staff. I read Shattered in 2017 about the Clinton campaign, in 16, and was honestly disturbed. Because the book, while not flattering of Ms. Clinton, I realized that with better guidance, she would have easily won. Maybe Kamala would not have won, but she should have made it to the Iowa primaries, and of course, she was not without her flaws. After the June debate, I thought that was her moment, and she never ascended from there.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO she has nothing to go on. People who usually set up or run again are nominee runner ups like Regan or Nixon. This is a ed muskie level flop.
thank you. whats sad for her is, her entire entry into politics was all a setup to become president one day. this was not by accident. Perhaps the time line was sped up by trump being the pres and everyone and their mama hoping in the ring. but this was always her plan. which means, there is no plan B, fall back plan. she just failed at her dream more or less. and she's liked less now that all of her bad policies were exposed than she was when she was a senator and no one really checked her past like that.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Oh goodie now everyone can cheer about the former prosecutor who is married to a white man that they hate so much while they will be happy to show up and vote for Crime-Bill writer Biden come November 2020.
All these nikkas trash

But I get real heated when nikkas talk down to me, say they're one of us, and use their race for sympathy at the same time, while not offering anything