Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Meh just compare Harris' record to her predecessor's, Terry Hallinan, record. You don't need to start by bringing up names like Fox, Thompson, Bell, Kranser, or Watkins. Some of the good things she did as a prosecutor was just continuing his practices.

Harris' true believers know her record is bad, they just don't care and will handwave it. Hell, some of them probably like it. The point in bringing it up is to educate those who are less informed and on the fence. The only point in conversing with true believers is to use them as props to educate the rest of the room.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You know why she’s like that family... the fact that she have no kids, married to a cac she can’t see thr shyt she did was wrong on a human level.. She totally bought into the cac thinking. If she was Black in all sense of the word and had black children and a husband there is no way in gods earth she would have taken the positions she took without looking in the mirror seeing that it could be her husband or kids in the situations she created as a DA...
This makes no sense. She's a black woman, just not AA, who dated and was groomed by a prominent black politician.

Her law enforcement positions are her own. :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This makes no sense. She's a black woman, just not AA, who dated and was groomed by a prominent black politician.

Her law enforcement positions are her own. :mjlol:

She’s a woman of color get it right... Hindu’s like her moms don’t consider themselves black :mjpls:

Did Willie really groom her or was He just a means to an end for her :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She’s a woman of color get it right... Hindu’s like her moms don’t consider themselves black :mjpls:

Did Willie really groom her or was He just a means to an end for her :mjgrin:
Her dad is black. But this is irrelevant. The point is she owns her shytty policies. Plenty of black people in law enforcement who take shytty positions.

:pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So are we doing the one drop rule here or what the Jews do?

Come on....
Nah but do you think her pops who’s one of them ofay Jamaicans fukk with black folk? I’ll tell you right now he don’t

Jamaicans will tell you this..

Besides all of that trivial shyt ain’t an authentic bone in Ms Harris body

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'm convinced Kamala is going to be a VP choice of Biden though he wants Stacey Abrams.

Maybe even Bernie.

I'm not too sure about that. The media has been trying to plant those seeds, but Kamala doesn't seem to be too keen on being "second choice." Also, she's too problematic.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Pretty funny article about the dynamics between her sister Maya and other staffers about where they thought the campaign should go. I think it's too nice to Kamala imo.

The media and donor class were so sure that she was the next star and to be fair I thought she would be doing better. This is what happens when you hire former Hillary people but don't have the DNC running interference for you. Incompetence

‘No discipline. No plan. No strategy.’: Kamala Harris campaign in meltdown