Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She lacked self awareness it’s that simple.. To run for Pres and not think her record as a AG wouldn’t come up was just down right dumb.. Her fatal mistake she made was attacking Joe Biden in that first debate and her team not having the forsight to realize the other candidates was going to come for her neck on the second debate..

And the fact she’s married to a cac wasn’t cutting it with black folk.. You can’t go from Obama and his beautiful black family to a black woman married to a cracka running for Pres.. who the fukk told her that shyt was it? She’s better off as a Senator thats where she will be the most effective

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
She lacked self awareness it’s that simple.. To run for Pres and not think her record as a AG wouldn’t come up was just down right dumb.. Her fatal mistake she made was attacking Joe Biden in that first debate and her team not having the forsight to realize the other candidates was going to come for her neck on the second debate..

And the fact she’s married to a cac wasn’t cutting it with black folk.. You can’t go from Obama and his beautiful black family to a black woman married to a cracka running for Pres.. who the fukk told her that shyt was it? She’s better off as a Senator thats where she will be the most effective

First of all, I'm black. Don't associate your intolerance to all black people, speak for yourself. You know there has been legitimate criticism of her posted by some people, in particular @dora_da_destroyer . She wasnt my top choice and im more frustrated at the LACK of voices on the stage for people of color. NONE of them have a clear message for black people and specifically speak to black issues like Castro does and he has no thread that I've seen. This issue y'all have with her white husband is stupid because you know what y'all ass is going to be doing come Nov 2020? Probably voting for white man. You will have no issue with that but care about who someone is married to. We went from Obama to a fukking ignorant sexual predator conman but we cant go from Trump to a educated black woman because of who she is married to? This some ole TLR ass bullshyt here. But she's gone and I'm glad I dont have you see you mofos talking about this stupid ass shyt anymore.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
First of all, I'm black. Don't associate your intolerance to all black people, speak for yourself. You know there has been legitimate criticism of her posted by some people, in particular @dora_da_destroyer . She wasnt my top choice and im more frustrated at the LACK of voices on the stage for people of color. NONE of them have a clear message for black people and specifically speak to black issues like Castro does and he has no thread that I've seen. This issue y'all have with her white husband is stupid because you know what y'all ass is going to be doing come Nov 2020? Probably voting for white man. You will have no issue with that but care about who someone is married to. We went from Obama to a fukking ignorant sexual predator conman but we cant go from Trump to a educated black woman because of who she is married to? This some ole TLR ass bullshyt here. But she's gone and I'm glad I dont have you see you mofos talking about this stupid ass shyt anymore.

get off the emotional trip before we have an honest discussion

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
get off the emotional trip before we have an honest discussion

Not needed, you can indulge in the clownery on your own. You've been very clear about her and cac husband. What's to discuss? You googled a policy proposal of hers you wanna act like you had a problem with now? I'm good homeboy.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not needed, you cant indulge in the clownery on your own. You've been very clear about her and cac husband. What's to discuss? You googled a policy proposal of hers you wanna act like you had a problem with now? I'm good homeboy.

I see shyt for what it is and I’ve explained my position countless times.. As a prosecutor how she went after black folk the way she did it wouldn’t have aligned with her belief she was married to a black man because she would have to look in the mirror and see her husband and kids. That’s just being human and having empathy for others who look like you.

but you go ahead and keep making excuses for her.. She’s out of the race and as I stated she’s a more effective statesmen in the senate

and please don’t assume shyt about me I haven’t googled nothing I actually looked up her cases and polices which is public record maybe you should do the same

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I see shyt for what it is and I’ve explained my position countless times.. As a prosecutor how she went after black folk the way she did it wouldn’t have aligned with her belief she was married to a black man because she would have to look in the mirror and see her husband and kids. That’s just being human and having empathy for others who look like you.

but you go ahead and keep making excuses for her.. She’s out of the race and as I stated she’s a more effective statesmen in the senate

But I'm not making excuses for her. I'm responding to exactly what you clown niccas wrote on this messageboard that you and I both post on, about her and her marriage. Few of you had issues with policy. You care more about her marriage to a white man while being fully prepared to vote for a white man next year. Now, THAT is my issue and my only issue. You talking about what can't come after Obama and his black family when we got Trump and its stupidity. I'm done and we're done here thankfully, because every time I read that ignorant shyt, it pissed me off.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But I'm not making excuses for her. I'm responding to exactly what you clown niccas wrote on this messageboard that you and I both post on, about her and her marriage. Few of you had issues with policy. You care more about her marriage to a white man while being fully prepared to vote for a white man next year. Now, THAT is my issue and my only issue. You talking about what can't come after Obama and his black family when we got Trump and it pissed me off. I'm done and we're done here thankfully, because every time I read that ignorant shyt, it pissed me off.

The fact you have to resort to name calling just shows you ain’t trying to have a real discussion like i said get off the emotional trip and come back to the table.. I’m here for the honest debate