Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
First of all, I'm black. Don't associate your intolerance to all black people, speak for yourself. You know there has been legitimate criticism of her posted by some people, in particular @dora_da_destroyer . She wasnt my top choice and im more frustrated at the LACK of voices on the stage for people of color. NONE of them have a clear message for black people and specifically speak to black issues like Castro does and he has no thread that I've seen. This issue y'all have with her white husband is stupid because you know what y'all ass is going to be doing come Nov 2020? Probably voting for white man. You will have no issue with that but care about who someone is married to. We went from Obama to a fukking ignorant sexual predator conman but we cant go from Trump to a educated black woman because of who she is married to? This some ole TLR ass bullshyt here. But she's gone and I'm glad I dont have you see you mofos talking about this stupid ass shyt anymore.

:wow:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think I don't see you nikkas either :mjpls:

Nobody's attacking Klobuchar because she doesn't have a chance and never did. If she gains support her record will get scrutinized like any other "top tier candidate".

Bernie's supporters aren't going to try to recruit Harris supporters because it would be a waste of time. Most of her supporters are going to Warren and Biden.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
First of all, I'm black. Don't associate your intolerance to all black people, speak for yourself. You know there has been legitimate criticism of her posted by some people, in particular @dora_da_destroyer . She wasnt my top choice and im more frustrated at the LACK of voices on the stage for people of color. NONE of them have a clear message for black people and specifically speak to black issues like Castro does and he has no thread that I've seen. This issue y'all have with her white husband is stupid because you know what y'all ass is going to be doing come Nov 2020? Probably voting for white man. You will have no issue with that but care about who someone is married to. We went from Obama to a fukking ignorant sexual predator conman but we cant go from Trump to a educated black woman because of who she is married to? This some ole TLR ass bullshyt here. But she's gone and I'm glad I dont have you see you mofos talking about this stupid ass shyt anymore.
:picard:Relax. We only told you the truth that no one wants to speak about. Her being married to a white man, while trying to advocate for black people WOULD NEVER WORK! She played herself thinking so :manny:,

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:picard:Relax. We only told you the truth that no one wants to speak about. Her being married to a white man, while trying to advocate for black people WOULD NEVER WORK! She played herself thinking so :manny:,

You support Biden right? But we talking about advocating for Black people huh? lol I cant take you mofos serious, straight clownery. You telling me to relax while you proudly support a person whose crime bill is cited as having a DIRECT and NEGATIVE effect on the black community. :mjlol: You want me to relax, stop responding to me about this topic because this dumb shyt pisses me off.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You support Biden right? But we talking about advocating for Black people huh? lol I cant take you mofos serious, straight clownery. You telling me to relax while you proudly support a person whose crime bill is cited as having a DIRECT and NEGATIVE effect on the black community. :mjlol: You want me to relax, stop responding to me about this topic because this dumb shyt pisses me off.

Here is the thing about the crime bill you all like leave out, it was our own community that asked people in Congress to put something in place to curb the violence in the community. I know you all like to make Biden as some sort of white supremacist/KKK affiliate, but he’s not. No one knew what the ramifications of the crime bill would entail. It’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback.

Secondly, you missed the point about your precious half black/half Indian queen Kamala. Her being married to a white man was not just a coli discussion, it was a real discussion outside of the coli. You don’t think it matters, but appearances matter.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Here is the thing about the crime bill you all like leave out, it was our own community that asked people in Congress to put something in place to curb the violence in the community. I know you all like to make Biden as some sort of white supremacist/KKK affiliate, but he’s not. No one knew what the ramifications of the crime bill would entail. It’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback.

Secondly, you missed the point about your precious half black/half Indian queen Kamala. Her being married to a white man was not just a coli discussion, it was a real discussion outside of the coli. You don’t think it matters, but appearances matter.

Word,
giphy.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She lacked self awareness it’s that simple.. To run for Pres and not think her record as a AG wouldn’t come up was just down right dumb.. Her fatal mistake she made was attacking Joe Biden in that first debate and her team not having the forsight to realize the other candidates was going to come for her neck on the second debate..

And the fact she’s married to a cac wasn’t cutting it with black folk.. You can’t go from Obama and his beautiful black family to a black woman married to a cracka running for Pres.. who the fukk told her that shyt was it? She’s better off as a Senator thats where she will be the most effective

She didn't help herself by body snatching ADOS people and our culture by announcing on MLK Day and then telling Black folks, "I'm not going to do sh_t for you!' meanwhile got plans for EVERYBODY ELSE>

She had a snobby entitled attitude towards us.

If she was just upfront with her record and acknowledge her sh_tty past and say how wrong she was and how she was going to do better then I believe people would've been more receptive of her.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She didn't help herself by body snatching ADOS people and our culture by announcing on MLK Day and then telling Black folks, "I'm not going to do sh_t for you!' meanwhile got plans for EVERYBODY ELSE>

She had a snobby entitled attitude towards us.

If she was just upfront with her record and acknowledge her sh_tty past and say how wrong she was and how she was going to do better then I believe people would've been more receptive of her.
Yeah a heartfelt apology would have really helped. But she seems like the type who can't pull off heartfelt. lol