Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Daps
Never supported Harris as a candidate for Pres (I'm 100% behind Bernie) but I have to agree with @AZBeauty on this one. It's pure clownery, if not just straight up unabashed hypocrisy to say you can't support her because she's married to a white man.......while openly supporting and advocating that a white man become the next President.

:dead:

Cats will never admit it on this board, but y'all sexual hangups regarding women will have you twisting yourselves into some pretty weird pretzels trying to align your biases with rational conclusions.

You can't argue that black people wouldn't support her based on her marriage, and then in the same breath conclude black people would support a white candidate married to a white man or woman, with out insulting our collective intelligence. That makes no goddamn sense.

Her flip flopping on M4A and tenures as DA and AG were more than enough to critique her without the unreleated cosmetic juelzing.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If this happens, Trump dumps Pence and announces former Governor Nikki Haley as Vice President on the same day as the DNC candidate announces their nomination ................. just my prediction ........... but the Democratic nominee is going to be almost forced to pick a woman as Vice President to even things out ........... :jbhmm:

CNN's Begala: Trump will 'dump Pence' for Haley on day of Democratic nominee's acceptance speech

Racially ambiguous appearing wife and mother as VP....Cheeto playing chess, not checkers
OIP.cmgRsQNVQPK30OzpbHoCXwHaEq

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F181009132551-23-nikki-haley.jpg

Of course, depending on the DNC 's elite system of Super Delegates, Hillary might be the nominee, and that will surely even things out :mjgrin:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
First of all, I'm black. Don't associate your intolerance to all black people, speak for yourself. You know there has been legitimate criticism of her posted by some people, in particular @dora_da_destroyer . She wasnt my top choice and im more frustrated at the LACK of voices on the stage for people of color. NONE of them have a clear message for black people and specifically speak to black issues like Castro does and he has no thread that I've seen. This issue y'all have with her white husband is stupid because you know what y'all ass is going to be doing come Nov 2020? Probably voting for white man. You will have no issue with that but care about who someone is married to. We went from Obama to a fukking ignorant sexual predator conman but we cant go from Trump to a educated black woman because of who she is married to? This some ole TLR ass bullshyt here. But she's gone and I'm glad I dont have you see you mofos talking about this stupid ass shyt anymore.
In all fairness, Black people sacrificed a lot for OBAMA. Jobs because racists blamed them for Obama, safety because white citizens and cops were killing Blacks with impunity, and mental state, a lot of Black folks were on edge around whites at work, in public, etc because of Obama. That said, Obama made us feel GOOD! I could talk shyt about him all day and mad at my personal situation but when I see him on TV with Michelle and the kids. I smiled. I felt good. I was proud. I know that doesn't seem like much, but it meant A LOT.

Why would I want to sacrifice for Kamala. She's a bedwench. She don't identify with Black people. She was tough on nikkas. I hated Obama when he did it but I really loathe Kamala when she does it. Besides that, I didn't like Kamala along time ago for her dealings in the early 2000s. I have been on her case for many years.

I honestly think she felt her looks were going to get her some love but sucking a white dikk ain't it. Same would be the case for Obama if Michelle was a white woman from Greenwich, CT. You would feel nothing to him.

It's life as it is. Kamala didn't really want to be President that bad.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First of all, I'm black. Don't associate your intolerance to all black people, speak for yourself. You know there has been legitimate criticism of her posted by some people, in particular @dora_da_destroyer . She wasnt my top choice and im more frustrated at the LACK of voices on the stage for people of color. NONE of them have a clear message for black people and specifically speak to black issues like Castro does and he has no thread that I've seen. This issue y'all have with her white husband is stupid because you know what y'all ass is going to be doing come Nov 2020? Probably voting for white man. You will have no issue with that but care about who someone is married to. We went from Obama to a fukking ignorant sexual predator conman but we cant go from Trump to a educated black woman because of who she is married to? This some ole TLR ass bullshyt here. But she's gone and I'm glad I dont have you see you mofos talking about this stupid ass shyt anymore.
:picard:

No lies told.... this is still the coli though.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BW know good and damn well they wouldn't vote for a black man married to a white woman.

Don't know how y'all fall for the mental gymnastics to be shamed into doing some shyt they wouldn't reciprocate.

No shame. This is a simple check on what she said.

You spoke to mental gymnastics.

I saw no lies.

This is the coli. We excoriate black women when they marry cacs or hop on twitter to advocate for choosing white men. If we collectively paint black women in that sense why would we argue that black women wouldn't vote for another black women married to a white man?

Isn't that mental gymnastics on our part?

I take a breh and a brehette's word on a situation based on their posts. I have no reason to think the post I spoke on was hypocritical.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No shame. This is a simple check on what she said.

You spoke to mental gymnastics.

I saw no lies.

This is the coli. We excoriate black women when they marry cacs or hop on twitter to advocate for choosing white men. If we collectively paint black women in that sense why would we argue that black women wouldn't vote for another black women married to a white man?

Isn't that mental gymnastics on our part?

I take a breh and a brehette's word on a situation based on their posts. I have no reason to think the post I spoke on was hypocritical.
I do none of this. You speaking from typical coli breh perspective then continue. I am not a collectivist and can only speak for myself.

I just see bad logic to try to gain support for a position bw wouldn't support black men in.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
In all fairness, Black people sacrificed a lot for OBAMA. Jobs because racists blamed them for Obama, safety because white citizens and cops were killing Blacks with impunity, and mental state, a lot of Black folks were on edge around whites at work, in public, etc because of Obama. That said, Obama made us feel GOOD! I could talk shyt about him all day and mad at my personal situation but when I see him on TV with Michelle and the kids. I smiled. I felt good. I was proud. I know that doesn't seem like much, but it meant A LOT.

Why would I want to sacrifice for Kamala. She's a bedwench. She don't identify with Black people. She was tough on nikkas. I hated Obama when he did it but I really loathe Kamala when she does it. Besides that, I didn't like Kamala along time ago for her dealings in the early 2000s. I have been on her case for many years.

I honestly think she felt her looks were going to get her some love but sucking a white dikk ain't it. Same would be the case for Obama if Michelle was a white woman from Greenwich, CT. You would feel nothing to him.

Demoncrats think they can con Black voters forever with Obama and racism. It ain’t working anymore in 2020. I’m just getting started :russ:
The fact that millions of dollars were wasted on Kamala and Cory Booker campaigns, the most unauthentic Black people in DC, proves that these corporate DEMOCRATS are ONLY interested in CONTROLLING NARRATIVES, not giving BLACK people REAL POWER.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do none of this. You speaking from typical coli breh perspective then continue. I am not a collectivist and can only speak for myself.

I just see bad logic to try to gain support for a position bw wouldn't support black men in.
Wasn't speaking to your posts directly, but I believe you have seen enough threads to know what the popular coli opinions are.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

This is hotep babble. 1st dont tell me how I would feel. I dont operate off emotions when it comes to who people who arent me, love. Don't quote me if you're going to call black woman bedwench. FOH

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never supported Harris as a candidate for Pres (I'm 100% behind Bernie) but I have to agree with @AZBeauty on this one. It's pure clownery, if not just straight up unabashed hypocrisy to say you can't support her because she's married to a white man.......while openly supporting and advocating that a white man become the next President.

:dead:

Cats will never admit it on this board, but y'all sexual hangups regarding women will have you twisting yourselves into some pretty weird pretzels trying to align your biases with rational conclusions.

You can't argue that black people wouldn't support her based on her marriage, and then in the same breath conclude black people would support a white candidate married to a white man or woman, with out insulting our collective intelligence. That makes no goddamn sense.

Her flip flopping on M4A and tenures as DA and AG were more than enough to critique her without the unreleated cosmetic juelzing.
its not the same thing. even if you wish it were.

Black woman Cop married to white man = Black woman who actually is biracial herself and by marrying that white man completes the deal to express that she isnt realllllly black. she just wants you to believe it when she needs to send out that Black signal to get them votes or to seem cool. In addition, even if she wasnt biracial and she still married a white man. a black lady cop married to a white man is a bad idea. because odds are she has some self hate going on and that self hate will shine thru in her policies. she will spend quite a bit of time trying to appease white people and to make sure they know she's their president, not the blacks. Its the equivalent of being pulled over by two cops, one cop is black and the other is white. but the black cop is the one that stopped you for no reason. guess which one will be all extra? the black one. why? because he's trying to prove to his white partner that he isnt biased towards black people and he wants to prove his allegiance to his white partner by going extra hard on the black citizen.

see her main problem was being a cop, then being mixed raced trying to say she was black, then marrying a white guy. in that order.

and yes I can choose to vote for a white person that has shown you a 30+ year track record on the things he says and the things he has done for his community as mayor. vs a cop that can't stay firm on anything. and with that being said i still know bernie is white and i still assume bernie has said something racist in his 70+ years on this earth. thats darn near a given lol. But if i have 30 years of receipts of him treating everyone including black people well. and trying to help all people. i can't knock that. i can knock a copy locking up black people for weed then playing like she's for legalizing it.

• Dap
Reactions: No1