Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My brother, At no point did I say a black person shouldn’t be a cop or a prosecutor. I honestly don’t care how long CA has been doing it, using inmates to fight fires and paying them less than 2$ a day is wrong. And it’s not only that, her office argued against against the release of nonviolent criminals who based on the 2 for 1 credit were supposed to be allowed to be released. They satisfied their requirements to the penal system.I’m Saying the same Thing as @BillBanneker .. she’s positioning herself as progressive when her record states otherwise.

With Mitrice, while running for senate she used the case for publicity. She then sent Mitrice’s family a letter a day after she won the senate race letting them know that she will no longer look into Mitrice’s case.

Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with her race or her husbands race so I’m unnerved by the fact that you keep insisting on racializing my criticism of Kamala when “race” was actually the reason I was initially inclined to support her before I actually took a look at her record of flip flopping and lack of seriousness when addressing the black agenda.

I’m glad that you’re favourable on Warren as well, I find her to be thorough and consistent. Do you think she can realistically when the primary?

My original comment was piggybacking off jj23 responding to the Watkins video, which was about race. You decided to respond to that. You didnt say anything about her positioning herself as a progressive and I responded exactly to what you typed. You conflated her with Biden, said she panders based on race and blamed her using inmates to fight wildfires as she was the one who created the policy. If you want to say you agree with Bill Banneker, then uh okay.

And yes, Warren can win a primary.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My original comment was piggybacking off jj23 responding to the Watkins video, which was about race. You decided to respond to that. You didnt say anything about her positioning herself as a progressive and I responded exactly to what you typed. You conflated her with Biden, said she panders based on race and blamed her using inmates to fight wildfires as she was the one who created the policy. If you want to say you agree with Bill Banneker, then uh okay.

And yes, Warren can win a primary.

Her office attempted to deny the inmates release so they could keep them fighting fukking fires, that’s not right in my opinion.

And she is closer to Biden in the sense that she will play like she’s always been progressive/liberal on an issue when it benefits her, causing many to view her as “manufactured.” If you don’t share that opinion, that is fine. I’m just pointing out that most people I’ve observed criticising Harris aren’t doing so because of any element of her or her husbands racial makeup.

It’s unfortunate that so many people on this forum look to have conversations based on disagreement as opposed to us being able to have reasonable conversations without all the extra sassiness involved.

Daps
She's in third place behind the former Vice President and the finalist in the last primary race.

So much for the influence of the fukk boy #ADOS movement. Irrelevant ass nikkas.
giphy.gif

Her burp of a bump from the debate has effectively dissipated, her inability to outpace Warren on fundraising indicative of stalled momemtum. Warren is the stalking horse, looking at every single poll that’s been released this week. She is clearly gaining steam that neither Kamala nor Bernie have managed to gather.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I don’t think it’s helpful to speak in generalities. I’m not sure who the “they” are that you speak of.

But To be clear and to be sure you’re not conflating my point or the point of most of the brothers I’ve seen criticise Kamala:

1. I see Kamala and Biden as essentially the same in many regards

2. Yes, I intend to vote for Warren over Harris, not because of who they are in holy union with but because amongst other things, if Warren says she had a policy directed towards the Black Agenda it actually is, as opposed to Harris who panders by branding a policy as Race specific, when it is actually a income driven policy with no actual racial components.

3. Her use of CA inmates to fight wild fires for 1.45$ per day and not allowing them to be released on the agreed upon 2 for 1 credit program because it would “severely impact fire camp participation” was despicable.

4. Her exploitation of Mitrice Richardson‘s case to get elected was even more despicable.

Exactly.

Kamala Harris is trying to body snatch being a Black ADOS Woman while telling us she's not going to do a damn thing for us.

Fighting over Harris and Biden is stupid for anybody to do considering both are dangerous to Black people.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

will neera tanden and the other mainstream dems so concerned about divisiveness speak up about this :sas1:

*let them fight gif*

Harris might want to chill out before she has both Biden and Warren coming for her.

Didn't she throw shade at Obama too about his immigration policies?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does ADOS people both you Non-ADOS people so much? Are you even ADOS?

Cousin Robbie Is east African, Lineage being from Kenya.

Hey cuz @Robbie3000 how often do you visit Kenya? I’m never been to East Africa before but if I did I would probably visit Kenya specifically

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris might want to chill out before she has both Biden and Warren coming for her.

Didn't she throw shade at Obama too about his immigration policies?

Yea the next debate is going to be interesting.

I didn’t see anything with her getting at Obama over immigration, I know that she praised him on the issue in the breakfast club interview though (which has 2.7k likes and 3.3k dislikes currently) :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cousin Robbie Is west African, Lineage being from Kenya.

Hey cuz @Robbie3000 how often do you visit Kenya? I’m never been to West Africa before but if I did I would probably visit Kenya specifically

Kenya is in East Africa cousin. I’m actually going to visit in December. You should visit Kenya....you will have a great time. There are ample investment opportunities there as well.

For the record I’m against Kamala Harris because of her record as a prosecutor not because of silly reasons like her lineage.

I’m going hard at #ADOS because of their anti black immigrant rhetoric. I’m all for reparations, but the anti black immigrant stuff has to stop.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenya is in East Africa cousin. I’m actually going to visit in December. You should visit Kenya....you will have a great time. There are ample investment opportunities there as well.

For the record I’m against Kamala Harris because of her record as a prosecutor not because of silly reasons like her lineage.

I’m going hard at #ADOS because of their anti black immigrant rhetoric. I’m all for reparations, but the anti black immigrant stuff has to stop.

Major Typo good brother, thanks for correcting me. And that’s dope man! I’ve never been to that side of the continent but I’m def going to consider it for my 2021 international trip instead of the same of Caribbean move.

I feel the same as the bolded as far as Kamala. I was arguing in another thread about her pushing for the use of inmates as firefighters for 1.45$ a day and denying them release after serving their time because the wildfire program couldn’t afford to lose the Labor being wrong. He said it was ok because others in her position did it before her :mjgrin:

As far as the ADOS vs Immigrants thing..
I see a few discussions going back in forth o here with ppl throwing shyt from both sides at each other but I don’t think the majority of ADOS or non-ADOS brothers feel that way, just a loud bunch on both sides. Don’t let that skew your perspective of what ADOS is truly saying or about.. it def isn’t some anti-immigrants shyt bro. I hope you know that I’m sincere when saying that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Major Typo good brother, thanks for correcting me. And that’s dope man! I’ve never been to that side of the continent but I’m def going to consider it for my 2021 international trip instead of the same of Caribbean move.

I feel the same as the bolded as far as Kamala. I was arguing in another thread about her pushing for the use of inmates as firefighters for 1.45$ a day and denying them release after serving their time because the wildfire program couldn’t afford to lose the Labor being wrong. He said it was ok because others in her position did it before her :mjgrin:

As far as the ADOS vs Immigrants thing..
I see a few discussions going back in forth o here with ppl throwing shyt from both sides at each other but I don’t think the majority of ADOS or non-ADOS brothers feel that way, just a loud bunch on both sides. Don’t let that skew your perspective of what ADOS is truly saying or about.. it def isn’t some anti-immigrants shyt bro. I hope you know that I’m sincere when saying that.

No doubt. I separate the small #ADOS movement from the much larger Black American community.

I could never come sideways at Black Americans. I moved here when I was ten years old. Culturally, I’m more Black American than I am Kenyan.

Ive Never thought myself as separate from the Black American experience. Honestly, that’s what so hurtful and insulting about the rhetoric coming from this movement.