Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
in 2 days she proposed 2 trash ass bills

anyone stanning her clearly doesnt care about policy

her M4A plan is just privatization, aka, Republican shyt

she's reaching Biden levels of moronic. She's soon gonna have an entire generation that hates her, like Biden

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I don’t believe Kamala will win the candidacy but y’all fooling yourself if you think her prosecutorial record is going to sink her.

If today’s voters cared about criminal justice for black and other POC, Biden wouldn’t be atop the polls with +10% margin for several months.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t believe Kamala will win the candidacy but y’all fooling yourself if you think her prosecutorial record is going to sink her.

If today’s voters cared about criminal justice for black and other POC, Biden wouldn’t be atop the polls with +10% margin for several months.

Nobody in either of the debates has hammered home Biden's connection to the crime bill, I.e. that he drafted, pushed and currently stands by the bill.

how did she get embarassed? Prosecution is a thankless job.

It's one thing to be a prosecutor but the specific examples given of suppressing evidence of innocent death row inmates and keeping people in prison past their sentences for free labor go beyond the scope of just doing her job.