Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt. I separate the small #ADOS movement from the much larger Black American community.

I could never come sideways at Black Americans. I moved here when I was ten years old. Culturally, I’m more Black American than I am Kenyan.

Ive Never thought myself as separate from the Black American experience. Honestly, that’s what so hurtful and insulting about the rhetoric coming from this movement.

And you not separate from that bro!! That is your experience as it is mine 1000%. We grew up the same culturally, same music, tv shows, historic events all that so nothing can take away that socio-cultural bond. the other conversation is more of a politico-economic one.

I just want to humbly ask u please try to be sympathetic of the fact that there’s a lot of ppl from the #ADOS lineage whose families over generations have been cut out of wealth creation in this country for centuries and it’s arguable that that has a lot of people still fukked Up to this day.

there needs to be reform to help all people of color and SPECIFICALLY black people (you, me and our families) but it would also be really nice if those who are the progeny of those who were denied the opportunity to build wealth in in the 1800-1900s within a capitalist country such as ours, get the retribution of being paid what was essentially stolen from their ancestors in the sense of opportunity to create wealth.

Excuse if I have any typos, a little tipsy, just got back from spending like 120$ on apps and drinks at city cafe w my ex and she ain’t even give me none lol

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you not separate from that bro!! That is your experience as it is mine 1000%. We grew up the same culturally, same music, tv shows, historic events all that so nothing can take away that socio-cultural bond. the other conversation is more of a politico-economic one.

I just want to humbly ask u please try to be sympathetic of the fact that there’s a lot of ppl from the #ADOS lineage whose families over generations have been cut out of wealth creation in this country for centuries and it’s arguable that that has a lot of people still fukked Up to this day.

there needs to be reform to help all people of color and SPECIFICALLY black people (you, me and our families) but it would also be really nice if those who are the progeny of those who were denied the opportunity to build wealth in in the 1800-1900s within a capitalist country such as ours, get the retribution of being paid what was essentially stolen from their ancestors in the sense of opportunity to create wealth.

Excuse if I have any typos, a little tipsy, just got back from spending like 120$ on apps and drinks at city cafe w my ex and she ain’t even give me none lol

:unimpressed:

It’s all love cousin. I’m typing this as I’m leaving an Ethiopian hookah bar in Arlington VA surrounded by Africans, West Indians and Black Americans all vibing and having a great time.

I’m down for all black peoples.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Kenya is in East Africa cousin. I’m actually going to visit in December. You should visit Kenya....you will have a great time. There are ample investment opportunities there as well.

For the record I’m against Kamala Harris because of her record as a prosecutor not because of silly reasons like her lineage.

I’m going hard at #ADOS because of their anti black immigrant rhetoric. I’m all for reparations, but the anti black immigrant stuff has to stop.

How are we being xenophobic when our agenda has nothing to do with you? If anything everybody is so hateful towards us which is why we're focused on us.

Remember, you wouldn't be able to come to this country if it wasn't for ADOS people fighting for our civil rights. You got all your benefits because of my ancestors, foremothers, and forefathers.

Show some respect.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are we being xenophobic when our agenda has nothing to do with you? If anything everybody is so hateful towards us which is why we're focused on us.

Remember, you wouldn't be able to come to this country if it wasn't for ADOS people fighting for our civil rights. You got all your benefits because of my ancestors, foremothers, and forefathers.

Show some respect.

I show respect to them but not #ADOS fukk boys. They haven’t done shyt that I should respect.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and most new businesses fail within the first year. Making it out of year one doesn't guarantee anything either, it takes 2-3 years for most to become profitable.
Limiting it to people with businesses in "disadvantaged neighborhoods" makes it less likely that those businesses will succeed. Not to mention the question of how many people that are drowning in student loan debt are able to get capital to start a business in the first place.

This is a horrible and pointless legislation that will help the bare minimum of people. She just had to do something to get in on the student loan forgiveness wave. Realistically how many people that are most in need of student loan forgiveness will meet all of the criteria of getting a Pell grant, getting capital to start a business in a poor neighborhood and having that business last 3 years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Limiting it to people with businesses in "disadvantaged neighborhoods" makes it less likely that those businesses will succeed. Not to mention the question of how many people that are drowning in student loan debt are able to get capital to start a business in the first place.

This is a horrible and pointless legislation that will help the bare minimum of people. She just had to do something to get in on the student loan forgiveness wave.

gAWDDAMN SHE IS REALLY A HORRIBLE CANDIDATE....:scust: just does and says anything to get elected..

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You'd have a hard time finding a black person of any descent who is gonna be against ADOS getting reparations. They out there somewhere, but I don't see them.

The issue people having are when certain ADOS people spend MORE time hating on other black folk than they do actually working on getting reparations. Look at the Twitter feeds of certain "leaders" in the movement, and count how many tweets are describing practical steps towards reparations versus how many are just hating on other Black folk. Look at the posts by certain ADOS-repping people on this board, and count how many describe anything practical via reparations and how many are just hating.

Don't be one of the hashtag dummies hating on other Black people and you won't get no hate towards you at all.