Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn people frying her ass up on Twitter under this post

“ I didn't know they taught American black history in the schools you went to in Canada”
:mjlol:

“Pandering won't cut it this time The African American community wants to see policy that will help to change our economic situation...we are done with the cute qoutes we want to see action”

:ooh:

“Kamala = Arresting black mothers for profit (because the state couldn’t make money off children’s attendance)”

:damn:

“Mr. Richardson claims that Kamala Harris used his daughters murder for political gain. Kamala sent Mitrice’s family a letter a day after she won the senate race letting them know that she will no longer look into Mitrice’s case.”

:picard:

:camby:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Damn people frying her ass up on Twitter under this post

“ I didn't know they taught American black history in the schools you went to in Canada”
:mjlol:

“Pandering won't cut it this time The African American community wants to see policy that will help to change our economic situation...we are done with the cute qoutes we want to see action”

:ooh:

“Kamala = Arresting black mothers for profit (because the state couldn’t make money off children’s attendance)”

:damn:

“Mr. Richardson claims that Kamala Harris used his daughters murder for political gain. Kamala sent Mitrice’s family a letter a day after she won the senate race letting them know that she will no longer look into Mitrice’s case.”

:picard:

:camby:

She is as slimy as they come. I am surprised people didn't throw her in the bushes after the Breakfast Club interview :DucesHomie:

And this is who is supposed to beat Trump in 2020 :bryan:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And people like that fukking cornball benefitted rides for her since she's a Democrat hate that NIKKA and this bytch...:pacspit: with cacs you know they are probably lying but chicks like this so blatantly lying not even being real about black peoples issues and not telling the truth about her lineage and not being for reparations for African americans yet she claim she's black ND she's down envoking civil rights leaders of the past fake ass Obama clone dna engraving bytch. The jig is up black folks are tired of this shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
she's such an old school politcian who's riding the benefit of being from CA (a state that clearly aligns with the progressive momentum in the national party) and a woman/minority in today's "woke" climate.

manufactured as shyt :wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
she's such an old school politcian who's riding the benefit of being from CA (a state that clearly aligns with the progressive momentum in the national party) and a woman/minority in today's "woke" climate.

manufactured as shyt :wow:

She's not manufactured. She's smart, has a good grasp on policy, has the forcefulness to push legislation/direct the federal government, has the presence to be President, and has the charisma to capture the Americsn people (who unfortunately need to be entertained by the President to some degree). Just cuz I would not vote for her doesnt mean she doesnt have the KSA's to be President.

The problem with her is she's so transparently fake that it can be cringe-worthy.

But she definitely has the aptitude to be President.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She's not manufactured. She's smart, has a good grasp on policy, has the forcefulness to push legislation/direct the federal government, has the presence to be President, and has the charisma to capture the Americsn people (who unfortunately need to be entertained by the President to some degree). Just cuz I would not vote for her doesnt mean she doesnt have the KSA's to be President.

The problem with her is she's so transparently fake that it can be cringe-worthy.

You said all that to agree with me, she’s manufactured - fake. No doubt she has qualifications based on a resume of a career in public office, but she’s the prototypical fake politician. And right now she’s using being from Cali and a black woman to moonlight into progressive territory with a track record showing the opposite and continuous flip flopping

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Her campaign was basically dead until she got that zinger in on biden during the debate and she has won a few news cycles since then.. But I'm a firm believer in when somebody shows you who they are the first time, you better believe them. She's a treacherous equate version of Hillary Clinton, and she said she will do NOTHING specifically for black people, OTHER than make Obama esq quotes...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Boyce Watkins - Here Are Some Names of Slaves Owned by Kamala Harris' Family

It's over for her. A lineage of putting nikkas in chains. :hhh:

This is an example of how stupid people are.

Can you then explain to me, how she could have changed the family she was born into?

Black Americans have voted for white candidates for years, and there slave owner lineage has never come up.

Either judge her on her merits, and there is plenty there to make a decision on, or shut up with this nonsense.

Utter ignorance.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can you then explain to me, how she could have changed the family she was born into?

Black Americans have voted for white candidates for years, and there slave owner lineage has never come up.

Either judge her on her merits, and there is plenty there to make a decision on, or shut up with this nonsense.

Utter ignorance.

Or maybe they should stop voting for people that come from this type of lineage all together.

It does make a difference when a candidate that is claiming Blackness and is against doing anything specifically for Black people that come from a family of slaves owner herself.

I swear some of you nikkas are so far up her p*ssy that y'all can't see the light of day.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Utter ignorance.

Ignorance is exactly what it is. They'll vote for Biden over her, because she has a white husband.