Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don't stupid she was appointed to at least two lucrative position and used that and her sexual partners influence to gain valuable donors that helped her in gaining the publics vote.

How dumb can you be? Rhetorical
Explain how she slept her way to DA or Attorney General or Senator.

I'll wait. :sas1:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Explain how she slept her way to DA or Attorney General or Senator.

I'll wait. :sas1:

Oh ok, because Willie didn't have any influence in her running , getting donors, and bringing her face into the lime light.

And we all know he used nepotism to jump start her political csreer...in his own words

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:mjgrin:This right here is it, brehs. This right here is what will sink Copmala:

Gavin Newsom Orders New DNA Test In Controversial Death Row Case

5c70439c2500003502c88f3e.jpeg

California Gov. Gavin Newsom issued an executive order Friday calling for new DNA testing in the case of Kevin Cooper, a death row inmate whose conviction could be a key debate point in the 2020 presidential election.

Newsom’s actions come in response to a clemency application from Cooper, whose defense says the long-requested tests could prove his innocence in the 1983 killing of four people in Chino Hills, California.

For years, Cooper’s defense team has raised credible evidence that sheriff’s deputies framed him for the crime. New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof, who has reported extensively on Cooper’s case, has also concluded that that is the most likely explanation. He praised Newsom’s announcement as an “excellent” development.

This development may prove to be a big problem for 2020 candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), who’s faced sharp criticism for refusing to allow advanced DNA testing of the evidence in Cooper’s case during her tenure as the state’s attorney general ― something she later told the Times she now feels “awful” about.

She feels awful, now that she's not trying to protect her conviction rate by keeping a provably innocent black man locked up in prison.:comeon:

If this doesn't destroy her in the primary, Trump will hammer it home in the general. "She kept an innocent African American locked up, folks. I've never done that, believe me. My prisoners are the most guilty. Very guilty."

:umad:Copmala's doomed, suck a dikk, centrists!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Anybody and I mean anybody pushing the racist ass libertarians to black people is either an agent or seriously mentally ill. It appears many folks here with inctedibly white opinions are obsessively sure they are black. If that's true mental illness is farther reaching than we thought. The Democrats are the best party for us that can handle business. No! That doesn't mean they give you free shyt. That's a right wing copout. They support civil rights more than any other party and care more about equality. And they have the best chance to WIN an election. Find a libertarian forum or subreddit and read between the lines if you think they're viable for minorities.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjgrin:This right here is it, brehs. This right here is what will sink Copmala:

Gavin Newsom Orders New DNA Test In Controversial Death Row Case

She feels awful, now that she's not trying to protect her conviction rate by keeping a provably innocent black man locked up in prison.:comeon:

If this doesn't destroy her in the primary, Trump will hammer it home in the general. "She kept an innocent African American locked up, folks. I've never done that, believe me. My prisoners are the most guilty. Very guilty."

:umad:Copmala's doomed, suck a dikk, centrists!
That was a great Trump impression. :lolbron:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
To be fair, I don't think many people are going to change their minds over an escaped inmate arrested and convicted for murder. :manny:
DNA evidence proves his innocence and Copmala prevented the truth from coming out. He spent years behind bars to help Copmala further her career.