Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kamalah doesn't support reparations, she was put on the spot at a black radio show and made a vague comment and continues with vague comments

She has no record of doing anything regarding reparations, but she has a long solid record of supporting lgbt, illegal immigrants and police

The article came out and said she released a statement specifically stating she supports Reparations.

So she supports Criminal Justice Reform, Reparations, Marijuana Decriminalization, and the New Green Deal.

Also possible Medicare for all, $15 minimum wage and free tuition for college or trade schools..... but we talking about who she had sex with 20 years ago and that she is too ambitious inspite clearly running for the most powerful position in existence...... which is nonsense........ No one humble or unambitious ever ran for the presidency.

:stopitslime:
So in other words, there are no tangible benefits specifically for black people, thanks for clearing that up

Man this is cut your nose to spite your face reasoning
:hhh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
They are tangible benefits though.

Ironically, you lot are becoming more and more like the cacs you despise so much.

Vote against economic self interest to spite “others” who may also benefit brehs.

Thankfully, the people who may get a 50% increase in income, health insurance security and lessened burden to earn a degree or trade certification ain’t thinking about your rigid and misguided ideology.

It's not specific to black people, that's for the general public so you should go and convince the general public how good it is for them

And if they follow the path of California they will make an addendum to the law specifically for illegal immigrants

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not specific to black people, that's for the general public so you should go and convince the general public how good it is for them

And if they follow the path of California they will make an addendum to the law specifically for illegal immigrants

What addendum did California make?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The article came out and said she released a statement specifically stating she supports Reparations.

So she supports Criminal Justice Reform, Reparations, Marijuana Decriminalization, and the New Green Deal.

Also possible Medicare for all, $15 minimum wage and free tuition for college or trade schools..... but we talking about who she had sex with 20 years ago and that she is too ambitious inspite clearly running for the most powerful position in existence...... which is nonsense........ No one humble or unambitious ever ran for the presidency.

:stopitslime:

Man this is cut your nose to spite your face reasoning

She specifically repeated a vague open statement and her criminal reform record is horrendous

Libertarians also support criminal reform and marijuana decriminilization, and the Green Party supports socialized medicine and free college tuition so there are plenty of choices for black people to choose, if they choose to vote

Black people staying neutral will increase black political power not lessen it

#splitthevote

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
She specifically repeated a vague open statement and her criminal reform record is horrendous

Libertarians also support criminal reform and marijuana decriminilization, and the Green Party supports socialized medicine and free college tuition so there are plenty of choices for black people to choose, if they choose to vote

Black people staying neutral will increase black political power not lessen it

#splitthevote

Idk us staying neutral seems like a sure fire way to end up with 4 more years trump.

If anything is supporting a candidate who makes us promises and making it clear we are supporting them for those promises would be better. For example Kamala doesn’t automatically have black support for a few reasons. So she has to make promises on the record. Like Trump promised his redneck base a wall. Yeah the wall is stupid but Trump made that promise and is doing what is needed to get it done even if it’s shallow.

Democrat to introduce bill extending health care to undocumented immigrants, pressuring Newsom

Democrats have no problem pushing laws specifically for illegal immigrants

Medicare for all has little chance of passing but best believe if it were to pass democrats will carve out specific tangible benefits for illegal immigrants while giving zero tangible benefits specifically for black people, that's their mo

To be fair if Criminal Justice Reform, Marijuana Decriminalization, and the New Green Deal, Medicare for all, $15 minimum wage and free tuition for college or trade schools all passed. Then black people would as a race benefit and potentially thrive as many of the social engineering tools used to keep us down as a people are removed from existence. Plus once again she’s on the record supporting some sort of Reparations.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Idk us staying neutral seems like a sure fire way to end up with 4 more years trump.

If anything is supporting a candidate who makes us promises and making it clear we are supporting them for those promises would be better. For example Kamala doesn’t automatically have black support for a few reasons. So she has to make promises on the record. Like Trump promised his redneck base a wall.

To be fair if Criminal Justice Reform, Marijuana Decriminalization, and the New Green Deal, Medicare for all, $15 minimum wage and free tuition for college or trade schools all passed black people would as a race benefit and potentially thrive as many of the social engineering tools used to keep us down as a people are removed from existence. Plus once again she’s on the record supporting some sort of Reparations.

4 more years of trump would be absolutely horrendous for lgbt and illegal immigrants, none of the specific promises democrats have promised them will come to pass and trump will make their life a living hell, trump is treating them like negroes, I find it appalling and outrageous and I wish them the best of luck

But for black people 4 more years of trump will be the same old same old

I would suggest splitting the vote between the libertarians for criminal reform and the Green Party for health care, if you support socialized medicine and minimum wage laws that will lessen the number of jobs available, I don't but that's just me

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrat to introduce bill extending health care to undocumented immigrants, pressuring Newsom

Democrats have no problem pushing laws specifically for illegal immigrants

Medicare for all has little chance of passing but best believe if it were to pass democrats will carve out specific tangible benefits for illegal immigrants while giving zero tangible benefits specifically for black people, that's their mo

If they are paying taxes, why exclude them from a universal system?

It’s like saying, they shouldn’t attend public schools or utilize federal highways.

More importantly, why oppose a policy that will help millions of black people because some illegals may also benefit?

This is the same mentality put forth by your dreaded cacs who oppose beneficial government programs because they help the “undeserving” blacks.

For example, Truman proposed universal healthcare but the south opposed the policy because it meant desegregating hospitals in the south by covering black people. Even though universal healthcare would have benefited the south more so than any other region.

:martin:

Humans are a fukked yo specie.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

It’s like saying, they shouldn’t attend public schools or utilize federal highways.

More importantly, why oppose a policy that will help millions of black people because some illegals may also benefit?

This is the same mentality put forth by your dreaded cacs who oppose beneficial government programs because they help the “undeserving” blacks.

For example, Truman proposed universal healthcare but the south opposed the policy because it meant desegregating hospitals in the south by covering black people. Even though universal healthcare would have benefited the south more so than any other region.

I never said anything about opposing or supporting the law I was just pointing out how democrats have no problem carving specific tangible benefits for illegal immigrants, they do this repeatedly

In fact the main goal of the Democratic Party is to provide tangible benefits to illegal immigrants which is weird since black people are actual citizens

Humans look out for their own self interest, welcome to human civilization

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
All those Lon payments could go to saving a down payment for a house. Owning a house creates wealth.

This is one way to close the black/white wealth gap.

Living within your means saves wealth as well. Due to progressives attack on wealth and continued property taxes , people of color are taxed out of their houses anyway. Home ownership doesn't mean what it used to...youre basically leasing the land from the government

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He was separated - for years at that point.

She was young pretty and looking to get a jump start

He was in a position of power, let's not act like we don't know what's was poppin here

So no alternative narrative? I'm glad we could get that cleared up.

When people resort to semantic debates it means they've conceded that the facts aren't in dispute.

Slander her to your heart's content just don't drag me into it.:yeshrug:

I'm speaking specifically about her sleeping her way to the top. .so not engaging in other narratives until I'm done wjth this one and there's several more. I've already touched on her own fadda dressing her down

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
4 more years of trump would be absolutely horrendous for lgbt and illegal immigrants, none of the specific promises democrats have promised them will come to pass and trump will make their life a living hell, trump is treating them like negroes, I find it appalling and outrageous and I wish them the best of luck

But for black people 4 more years of trump will be the same old same old

I would suggest splitting the vote between the libertarians for criminal reform and the Green Party for health care, if you support socialized medicine and minimum wage laws that will lessen the number of jobs available, I don't but that's just me

Man you're joking.

First Trump said that same shyt derogatorily against black people in 2016 "you should vote for me it can't get worse"

You think the shyt that happened in Florida and Georgia goes down with a Democrat President? Attitude reflects leadership, and there is a saying about "don't worry they aren't going after me, only them.... oh wait they are coming after me now and no one is left to help me". Then there is the both sides with the KKK attack, his continual dismissal of common decency when interacting with black people unless they are famous...... Get the fukk out of here 4 more years of Trump will be the same old same old.

fukk identity and cultural politics. The sonofabytch is kidnapping kids, putting them in cages, and two died...... on a base human level we got to get him the fukk out.

Like after these last few pages I don't see your end game for the crap your spewing unless are a Trump supporter.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Does illegal mean nothing to you people?

Do you believe in any laws at all or you feel everyone should do whatever they want?