Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Man you're joking.

First Trump said that same shyt derogatorily against black people in 2016 "you should vote for me it can't get worse"

You think the shyt that happened in Florida and Georgia goes down with a Democrat President? Attitude reflects leadership, and there is a saying about "don't worry they aren't going after me, only them.... oh wait they are coming after me now and no one is left to help me". Then there is the both sides with the KKK attack, his continual dismissal of common decency when interacting with black people unless they are famous...... Get the fukk out of here 4 more years of Trump will be the same old same old.

fukk identity and cultural politics. The sonofabytch is kidnapping kids, putting them in cages, and two died...... on a base human level we got to get him the fukk out.

Like after these last few pages I don't see your end game for the crap your spewing unless are a Trump supporter.

:hhh:

You are not really saying anything substantive, what exactly happened in FL or GA that would not have happened under a Democrat?

What tangible difference or what tangible benefits would black peoples have revived under a Democrat

At a base human level people need to stop putting their kids live at risk by bringing their kids illegally, and if they don't like trumps policies then Hispanics should vote against trump, and they should have spoken out against police brutality against black people, because they didn't now it's their turn to be treated like negroes, and black people should stay on the sidelines just like Hispanics stayed on the sidelines on black issues

The end game is increasing black political power, by staying neutral black people increase their power and leverage

The end game for you apparently is black people being used as pawns to advance non black people interests

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you're joking.

First Trump said that same shyt derogatorily against black people in 2016 "you should vote for me it can't get worse"

You think the shyt that happened in Florida and Georgia goes down with a Democrat President? Attitude reflects leadership, and there is a saying about "don't worry they aren't going after me, only them.... oh wait they are coming after me now and no one is left to help me". Then there is the both sides with the KKK attack, his continual dismissal of common decency when interacting with black people unless they are famous...... Get the fukk out of here 4 more years of Trump will be the same old same old.

fukk identity and cultural politics. The sonofabytch is kidnapping kids, putting them in cages, and two died...... on a base human level we got to get him the fukk out.

Like after these last few pages I don't see your end game for the crap your spewing unless are a Trump supporter.

:hhh:
Breh he's been saying that for at least 13 years online. He really feels that way, even pre Trump.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Say what you want about @∆y = f(∆x) but they were right about this thread going to shyt.:manny:

I'm speaking specifically about her sleeping her way to the top. .so not engaging in other narratives until I'm done wjth this one and there's several more. I've already touched on her own fadda dressing her down
That’s literally the only thing I addressed in my initial response to you…

Answer me this: How did she sleep her way to the top?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh he's been saying that for at least 13 years online. He really feels that way, even pre Trump.
:picard: This is my first interactions with him.

Fair enough
:hubie:

I mean I'm 30 years old. I know a white guy when I see one. Perfectson is a cac and it's blatantly obvious.

That’s what I’ve been thinking as well

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I mean I'm 30 years old. I know a white guy when I see one. Perfectson is a cac and it's blatantly obvious.

He’s use to go by another name on here (7 o’clock is something) and he was banned for posting racist garbage

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Say what you want about @∆y = f(∆x) but they were right about this thread going to shyt.:manny:

That’s literally the only thing I addressed in my initial response to you…

Answer me this: How did she sleep her way to the top?

You keep asking the same question as if you're dense and don't know she fukked someone who said he helped her with her career because they were fukking . What else do you need?

I'm no quite sure , you said it's nepotism...so you admit she was helped to the top but it was because she was fukking someone who was in positions to help her directly

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You keep asking the same question as if you're dense and don't know she fukked someone who said he helped her with her career because they were fukking . What else do you need?

I'm no quite sure , you said it's nepotism...so you admit she was helped to the top but it was because she was fukking someone who was in positions to help her directly
You're Saying she slept her way to the top via public election :mjlol:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You're Saying she slept her way to the top via public election :mjlol:

Don't stupid she was appointed to at least two lucrative position and used that and her sexual partners influence to gain valuable donors that helped her in gaining the publics vote.

How dumb can you be? Rhetorical

Theres countless articles on this ...youre moving goal posts and trying to play stupid and I can't allow this to detail my honest attack on her