Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I wish I could one star this thread every week. Seeing her name pisses me off at this point
why? Just because she's a bw @Ya? :troll:

But in all seriousness, I just heard she's willing to decriminalize sex work. This should get interesting real quick folks....

The Methodist Church, through a big anti progressive fukk you to the gay community and women the other day, now Kamala is considering the legalization of sex. :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
why? Just because she's a bw @Ya? :troll:

But in all seriousness, I just heard she's willing to decriminalize sex work. This should get interesting real quick folks....

The Methodist Church, through a big anti progressive fukk you to the gay community and women the other day, now Kamala is considering the legalization of sex. :wow:
trillary 2.0 :wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
All jokes aside idk.

Like that shyt is drastic in conception. Imagine Red Light districts in all the major cities, decriminalized weed..... America would be Amsterdam

:ohhh:

She's really trying to make up for being a DA and AG. There would be no red light districts. It's legal. In fact, if it's legal, then Backpage could no longer be illegal. In fact, it would be safer than red-light districts. Right?

Someone change the title to: Hamsterdam Officially Announces Presidential Campaign 2020. :ohhh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She's really trying to make up for being a DA and AG. There would be no red light districts. It's legal. In fact, if it's legal, then Backpage could no longer be illegal. In fact, it would be safer than red-light districts. Right?

Someone change the title to: Hamsterdam Officially Announces Presidential Campaign 2020. :ohhh:

I would assume it being legal they would pick a business district and build store fronts.

Also backpage would go out of business since they or the brothels could have their own webpages.

It would be like dispensaries now