Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Kamalah doesn't support reparations, she was put on the spot at a black radio show and made a vague comment and continues with vague comments

She has no record of doing anything regarding reparations, but she has a long solid record of supporting lgbt, illegal immigrants and police
Virtually no candidate has a record with reparations :dwillhuh:

And I doubt you’re going to get anything more specific than this... from anyone

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates

This is why I’m saying Russian bots

:yeshrug:

Ya’ll ain’t the bots but you’re trading in the information they want you to instead of focusing on the facts. She said she would decriminalize Marijuana and is for Criminal Justice Reform. She supports the Green New Deal. All I need her to say is she is planning to tax the rich more and she’s damn near got my vote.

Like all those should be major wins for all of us cause up to Hillary none of the major candidates said anything that progressive in regards to issues that affect us as black people (including Obama). Who cares who she fukked, if she listened to rap, if her pop’s hates her. She started an anti lynching bill, which means she is trying to get us to vote by politically catering to us.

I know we don’t see this often but she is pandering for our vote..... with laws & policy. We should support her and see if we can get more from her. You think the Jews is looking for dirt on a half Israeli running for office if they passed a pro Israeli bill? That bytch Hillary was the candidate and came around talking about she has Hot Saice in her purse, and promised us nothing.

Now if she loses the debate or a real scandal pops off fine fukk her. However, this chatty patty stuff needs to chill.

I agree, but unfortunately at this point I think the bots might've already done enough damage that she'll be Hillary v2.0 if she wins the nomination because people will stay home.

She might already be more disliked than Hillary was at this point in 2015. The Internet :scust:.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes no candidate is offering anything tangible to African Americans

what's your point?

Why do y’all continue to say this?

Medicare for all, $15 minimum wage and free tuition for college or trade schools would greatly improve the lives of millions black people.

Maybe not the six figure Cert dudes holding their breath for trillions in reparations, but an everyday hardworking black woman making $10 would get a 50% boost in income just by passing a $15 minimum wage.

Y’all gotta stop this nonsense of dismissing any policy if it is not geared specifically to blacks people.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I've been substantively critiquing her since I first joined this website. You should direct the bolded at someone else.

However, since you're dragging me into this...

She didn't "sex" her way to the top. At best you could say she "sexed" her way into two appointments from her boyfriend, Willie Brown, that she may have been underqualified for. Nepotism/machine politics happen often in local politics, so that's not really any different in my opinion. He endorsed her run as DA but that's not what got her elected. The police and the establishment wanted her over the actual progressive incumbent Terry Hallinan but she still had to win that election herself. She did use GOP styled attack ads to do it but that's another matter. From there she just continued to make inroads into the establishment eventually becoming AG and then Senator.

That's hardly sexing your way to the top...

Care to provide an alternate narrative?

I'm sorry, her boyfriend ? He was married.

Nepotism ? That's another way of saying she fukked a guy for favors. Glad she made it all the way to Congress though...i

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Medicare for all, $15 minimum wage and free tuition for college or trade schools would greatly improve the lives of millions black people.

Maybe not the six figure Cert dudes holding their breath for trillions in reparations, but an everyday hardworking black woman making $10 would get a 50% boost in income just by passing a $15 minimum wage.

Y’all gotta stop this nonsense of dismissing any policy if it is not geared specifically to blacks people.

Free tuition won't help anyone.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I'm sorry, her boyfriend ? He was married.

Nepotism ? That's another way of saying she fukked a guy for favors. Glad she made it all the way to Congress though...i

So no alternative narrative? I'm glad we could get that cleared up.

When people resort to semantic debates it means they've conceded that the facts aren't in dispute.

Slander her to your heart's content just don't drag me into it.:yeshrug:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

So in other words, there are no tangible benefits specifically for black people, thanks for clearing that up

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words, there are no tangible benefits specifically for black people, thanks for clearing that up

They are tangible benefits though.

Ironically, you lot are becoming more and more like the cacs you despise so much.

Vote against economic self interest to spite “others” who may also benefit brehs.

Thankfully, the people who may get a 50% increase in income, health insurance security and lessened burden to earn a degree or trade certification ain’t thinking about your rigid and misguided ideology.