Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates

According to the Guardians.ai analysis, Harris attracted the most overall Twitter activity among the 2020 candidates it looked at, with more than 2.5 million mentions over the 30-day period.

She was also among the most targeted. One widely seen tweet employed racist and sexist stereotypes in an attempt to sensationalize Harris’ relationship with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown. That tweet — and subsequent retweets and mentions tied to it — made 8.6 million “potential impressions” online, according to Guardians.ai, an upper limit calculation of the number of people who might have seen it based on the accounts the cluster follows, who follows accounts within the cluster and who has engaged with the tweet.
This is why I’m saying Russian bots

:yeshrug:

Ya’ll ain’t the bots but you’re trading in the information they want you to instead of focusing on the facts. She said she would decriminalize Marijuana and is for Criminal Justice Reform. She supports the Green New Deal. All I need her to say is she is planning to tax the rich more and she’s damn near got my vote.

Like all those should be major wins for all of us cause up to Hillary none of the major candidates said anything that progressive in regards to issues that affect us as black people (including Obama). Who cares who she fukked, if she listened to rap, if her pop’s hates her. She started an anti lynching bill, which means she is trying to get us to vote by politically catering to us.

I know we don’t see this often but she is pandering for our vote..... with laws & policy. We should support her and see if we can get more from her. You think the Jews is looking for dirt on a half Israeli running for office if they passed a pro Israeli bill? That bytch Hillary was the candidate and came around talking about she has Hot Saice in her purse, and promised us nothing.

Now if she loses the debate or a real scandal pops off fine fukk her. However, this chatty patty stuff needs to chill.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates

This is why I’m saying Russian bots

Ya’ll ain’t the bots but you’re trading in the information they want you to instead of focusing on the facts. She said she would decriminalize Marijuana and is for Criminal Justice Reform. She supports the Green New Deal. All I need her to say is she is planning to tax the rich more and she’s damn near got my vote.

Like all those should be major wins for all of us cause up to Hillary none of the major candidates said anything that progressive in regards to issues that affect us as black people (including Obama). Who cares who she fukked, if she listened to rap, if her pop’s hates her. She started an anti lynching bill, which means she is trying to get us to vote by politically catering to us.

I know we don’t see this often but she is pandering for our vote..... with laws & policy. We should support her and see if we can get more from her. You think the Jews is looking for dirt on a half Israeli running for office if they passed a pro Israeli bill? That bytch Hillary was the candidate and came around talking about she has Hot Saice in her purse, and promised us nothing.

Now if she loses the debate or a real scandal pops off fine fukk her. However, this chatty patty stuff needs to chill.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
DONALD HARRIS SLAMS HIS DAUGHTER SENATOR KAMALA HARRIS FOR FRAUDULENTLY STEREOTYPING JAMAICANS AND ACCUSES HER OF PLAYING IDENTITY POLITICS - Jamaica Global Online

Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

When I mentioned this was problematic several days ago, I didn't think her father was going to reprimand her.

He's being a little theatrical though.:russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I get people don’t like her, but I’m really feeling some type of way about how y’all keep calling her all types of bytches. You can voice your dislike of her without being completely disrespectful. This goes for all the women in the race...unless they’re actually being a bytch :guilty:
Agreed, the white supremacists and the female hatred needs to end but I 100% do not support Kamala. Not calling her the B word tho.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
When I mentioned this was problematic several days ago, I didn't think her father was going to reprimand her.

He's being a little theatrical though.:russ:

It was weird to see her father put a statement out, strained relationship or not . Regardless if you sexed your way to the top, and your own father dislikes you, and you seem to be trend hopping ...I have to question your readiness . She looks really green and unelectable. Yall can play identity politics cuz she's black if you want .

You can't tell me one thing she's done good or why she's electable without googling

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I get people don’t like her, but I’m really feeling some type of way about how y’all keep calling her all types of bytches. You can voice your dislike of her without being completely disrespectful. This goes for all the women in the race...unless they’re actually being a bytch :guilty:

Stop it, this is ubiquitous with this site. Just like every white person is called a Cac

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

:jagwtf: What are you even trying to say?
You can't tell me one thing she's done good or why she's electable without googling

Thank God we all have easy access to google. Also I rather hear what she wants to do than what she’s done.
Plus she seems more open to catering to African Americans than any legit candidate for President I’ve seen.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klobuchar and her staff :russ:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nope. She is married to some corporate white guy, shes closed with trump's treasury secretary and she put lots of black people in jail. Hard to support, end of story.

I respect that reasoning to not vote for her.

:ehh:
However that ADOS stuff makes no sense. Our power is in our numbers but we’re going to self divide that for the first time ever......in public....... before a Caribbean African descendant runs for POTUS? That shyt smells like a set up

Last edited:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
It was weird to see her father put a statement out, strained relationship or not . Regardless if you sexed your way to the top, and your own father dislikes you, and you seem to be trend hopping ...I have to question your readiness . She looks really green and unelectable. Yall can play identity politics cuz she's black if you want .

I've been substantively critiquing her since I first joined this website. You should direct the bolded at someone else.

However, since you're dragging me into this...

She didn't "sex" her way to the top. At best you could say she "sexed" her way into two appointments from her boyfriend, Willie Brown, that she may have been underqualified for. Nepotism/machine politics happen often in local politics, so that's not really any different in my opinion. He endorsed her run as DA but that's not what got her elected. The police and the establishment wanted her over the actual progressive incumbent Terry Hallinan but she still had to win that election herself. She did use GOP styled attack ads to do it but that's another matter. From there she just continued to make inroads into the establishment eventually becoming AG and then Senator.

That's hardly sexing your way to the top...

Care to provide an alternate narrative?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:jagwtf: What are you even trying to say?

Thank God we all have easy access to google. Also I rather hear what she wants to do than what she’s done.
Plus she seems more open to catering to African Americans than any legit candidate for President I’ve seen.

The video is just a response to the panicky sounding posts of people crying cuz such and such leftists candidate or leftist policy is not catching on

Kamalah does not cater to African Americans, she caters to lgbt, illegal immigrants and police

She is using her blackness to make black people hope and assume she is catering to them while not offering any tangible benefits for AA