Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wtf are you talking about ? She sexed her way to a seat and who knows what else...

She gonna let putin smash too to denuclearize

Is this before or after Trump let’s Putin go balls deep? Cause one candidate for president in 2020 is definitely letting Putin hit and that is Trump

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com...nd-accusing-her-of-playing-identity-politics/

Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

:dead:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com...nd-accusing-her-of-playing-identity-politics/

Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

Even her own father doesn't support her

Everyone who negged me can go suck a mango seed

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

:damn:

What a statement

Also, she didn't have to pander to her Jamaican side. The practice of using marijuana came from India. The British brought it when both countries were part of the empire. Same thing with Trinidad and the Indians that came there. Guyana too and so on.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I get people don’t like her, but I’m really feeling some type of way about how y’all keep calling her all types of bytches. You can voice your dislike of her without being completely disrespectful. This goes for all the women in the race...unless they’re actually being a bytch :guilty:

You're not the only one that sees it