Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s sad cause looking at his past he’s legit. Though he did sell part of his soul to get that senate seat

He got on my radar when he defended wall street against attacks from Obama. I was like, :ohhh: this niqqa thinks he is the next Black president. His grandstanding on committees, his vote against cheaper drugs from Canada and his explanations after the fact solidified it. I was a fan when he was the mayor of Newark.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He got on my radar when he defended wall street against attacks from Obama. I was like, :ohhh: this niqqa thinks he is the next Black president. His grandstanding on committees, his vote against cheaper drugs from Canada and his explanations after the fact solidified it. I was a fan when he was the mayor of Newark.

He’s not bad. I legit think he is a casualty of the Pink Wave on the Dem side. If you’re not Bernie or a woman (especially a woman of color). You aren’t what’s in. Him not announcing his run before Kampala was a bigger mistake. Give her credit she saw the playing field was crowded and got in early and was a known candidate to boot.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
..youre in a thread of a woman who literally sexed her way to DA?

Willie Brown has swag.

When a man has power all it takes is a look..... and bytches get wet.

yYGJlHk.gif

With that said Kamala’s shown she is good at her job and Criminal Justice reform and putting Trump in jail is right up her alley. I like Booker too, but his Senate seat was a cake walk cause the NJ Republicans didn’t want him to win as Governor. He also made deals with the finance people to get that money.

It is what it is with both of them. However, her giving up the Buns for power (if that is what it was) isn’t the same as selling out. Both ain’t right, but not the same thing.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Willie Brown has swag.

When a man has power all it takes is a look..... and bytches get wet.

yYGJlHk.gif

With that said Kamala’s shown she is good at her job and Criminal Justice reform and putting Trump in jail is right up her alley. I like Booker too, but his Senate seat was a cake walk cause the NJ Republicans didn’t want him to win as Governor. He also made deals with the finance people to get that money.

It is what it is with both of them. However, her giving up the Buns for power (if that is what it was) isn’t the same as selling out. Both ain’t right, but not the same thing.
It's awful man. The more we learn about her the more her life turns out to be an episode of Scandal!

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's awful man. The more we learn about her the more her life turns out to be an episode of Scandal!

I don’t agree with that. She clearly competent and in fact good at her job. Just because she had sex with a married man decades ago doesn’t make her life an episode of scandal.

Hell even Caesar had sex to secure power and even in his case it likely was forced/coerced. It’s the puritanical aspect of our culture that makes us care about these things but it doesn’t matter.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I don’t agree with that. She clearly competent and in fact good at her job. Just because she had sex with a married man decades ago doesn’t make her life an episode of scandal.

Hell even Caesar had sex to secure power and even in his case it likely was forced/coerced. It’s the puritanical aspect of our culture that makes us care about these things but it doesn’t matter.

Wtf are you talking about ? She sexed her way to a seat and who knows what else...

She gonna let putin smash too to denuclearize

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com...nd-accusing-her-of-playing-identity-politics/

Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”