Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
When did Kamala herself give too much attention to it? She didn't. This is a tiktok vid made by a family member.

You aren't paying attention to politics. Stop acting like you are.
ok I’ll say the media not kamala is that better

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald Harris met his wife at the Afro-American Association, where she came to attend once and he was the featured speaker. :why:

Same Afro-American Association where Bobby Seale and Huey Newton plotted out the Black Panthers.

Where do you get this bullshyt assertion that he doesn't know he's Black? Right-wingers on the internet tell you to jump and you ask them, "How high?"

You didnt answer the question at all. :mjlol: what does meeting at the afro american club have to do with anything with donald harris being indian/south asian with a jamaican nationality?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So these aren't Black people?

imrs.php

swingset.jpg

LOOKS LIKE ROCKY MAIVIA'S FAMILY

:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You didnt answer the question at all. :mjlol: what does meeting at the afro american club have to do with anything?

He claimed that Donald Harris didn't know he was Black. A Black man who is a prominent member of the Afro-American Association and speaking about Black solidarity at their events....but supposedly doesn't know he's Black?

There was ZERO evidence given that Donald Harris doesn't know he's Black. Literally none. Yet I provided counterevidence right there.

Why did Kamala identify as Black her entire life if her parents didn't raise her to believe that her dad was Black?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He claimed that Donald Harris didn't know he was Black. A Black man who is a prominent member of the Afro-American Association and speaking about Black solidarity at their events....but supposedly doesn't know he's Black?

There was ZERO evidence given that Donald Harris doesn't know he's Black. Literally none. Yet I provided counterevidence right there.

Why did Kamala identify as Black her entire life if her parents didn't raise her to believe that her dad was Black?

Is donald harris really black though or is he cosplaying blackness by using the whole ethnicity=nationality bullshyt to his benefit? On some real shyt, whos to say donald harris isnt this guy? Shaun king and rachel doziar arent the only folks faking blackness. I wouldnt be surprised if thats donald harris and company.

Kamala had to learn from somebody right? Shes black when its conveient but who she really is is when she gets her seat secured. She called herself asian american correct? Dont be fooled.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're just trolling at this point. You can see Asian features in a couple of them (but not her dad), so the fact that SOME of her family members have SOME asian ancestry means you'll ignoring the Black features in ALL of them? Half of her family could pass for full Black in the USA without anyone having a second thought.
You do realize there are are Polynesians, Fijians, Indians, etc with those same features who we don’t consider “black” in the western sense, right? They’re not “nikkas” and that’s fine. But yall need to stop trying to claim people who don’t want to be black, or only claim it when it helps their bottom line, like Kamala been doing for years now, “Ms I listened to Tupac and Snoop Dogg in college in the 80’s”

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Donald Harris met his wife at the Afro-American Association, where she came to attend once and he was the featured speaker. :why:

Same Afro-American Association where Bobby Seale and Huey Newton plotted out the Black Panthers.

Where do you get this bullshyt assertion that he doesn't know he's Black? Right-wingers on the internet tell you to jump and you ask them, "How high?"
Damn this “Indian and Jamaican” couple putting in more work for black organizations than the bum ass nikkas babbling online huh ….what a shocker :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is donald harris really black though or is he cosplaying blackness by using the whole ethnicity=nationality bullshyt to his benefit? On some real shyt, whos to say donald harris isnt this guy? Shaun king and rachel doziar arent the only folks faking blackness. I wouldnt be surprised if thats donald harris and company.

Kamala had to learn from somebody right? Shes black when its conveient but who she really is is when she gets her seat secured. She called herself asian american correct? Dont be fooled.

:ohhh: THATS MINDY KALINGS BROTHER
WHO PRETENDED TO BE BLACK

YOU CANT MAKE THIS shyt UP.

:devil:
:evil:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Her father definitely has African ancestry. To what extent we don't really know. They are from a country that's majority black and he does have some mulatto features. It would be foolish to think he doesn't have any. Does he consider himself black? I don't know. Jamaica doesn't really follow the one drop rule.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn this “Indian and Jamaican” couple putting in more work for black organizations than the bum ass nikkas babbling online huh ….what a shocker :russ:

Yup. In his 1983 book "Black Marxism: The Making of the Black Radical Tradition", Cedric J. Robinson listed Kamala's MOTHER as one of the foundational influences who helped him to start the project of putting together the book. But try-hard Coli both-siders are in here trying to claim that Kamala's family didn't have a background in Black culture solely because Trump told them to talk about it.

GVC4L8QWIAA-ILs

People who have literally never lifted a single finger for Black causes in the real world are trying to talk shyt about something they know nothing about.

Kamala had to learn from somebody right? Shes black when its conveient but who she really is is when she gets her seat secured.
But yall need to stop trying to claim people who don’t want to be black, or only claim it when it helps their bottom line, like Kamala been doing for years now

Total, utter lie that you only repeat because Trump's minions told you to. Kamala has claimed Black her entire life. I already pointed out to you that she:

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in high school

3) Went to a Black HBCU

4) Pledged a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association in grad school

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

12) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

The claim that she only recently claimed Black or has tried to hide it at any point in her life is completely bullshyt. There were articles out when she ran for Senator about how it was the first time that many in San Francisco's Indian-American community found out she had any Indian background, as until then most of them (even the politically active ones) had just been thinking of her as the Black district attorney of San Francisco.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Why does your dumbass keep posting this propaganda over and over again when I already told you otherwise? :what:

Kamala’s parents came to America during segregation. They were already highly educated.

In the 1960s the only two demographics in college in large numbers were African Americans and whites. Of course they met at an African-American association meeting in college. They had no other choice. Especially considering other “black” people weren’t on the pan-Africanism wave that black Americans were on.

You’re making her parents look worse because they did all this association with black Americans yet always went out of their way to not identify as negroes.

Kamala Harris mother attended African-American networking events and somehow managed to find the one man that wasn’t African-American :jbhmm:

Kamala Harris attended Howard university and somehow still married a cac :jbhmm:

Sounds like a pattern to me.

Last edited: